I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

Discus and support I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Esesko, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Esesko
    Esesko Guest

I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary problem with this service" whenever I tried to add an alias email like it told me to or it would either send me a verification code and I'd either enter it or never receive it. I have tried different browsers, clearing my cache, account recovery which just had me reset my password which is NOT the issue. I know my password.

On some occasions, I am able to login but if I go to view my account it signs me back out. Other times it just keeps having me sign in over and over and taking me back to the sign in screen. OR it won't even direct me to the sign in page. I have tried on multiple devices. I even created a temporary new outlook email/account in order to reach support and all they told me to do was do the account recovery and that didn't work. I need help because I can't login into my Microsoft account which is associated with my Xbox therefore, I can't access my Xbox and all the data/games that are on it.

:)

Esesko, Jan 8, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: