I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again

Discus and support I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please help ***moved from Outlook/Outlook.com/Email*** 58d69d9a-4466-421a-8cc8-7fd980285e03 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kunal Shinde, Sep 30, 2023.

1. Kunal Shinde
    Kunal Shinde Guest

I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again

Please help

***moved from Outlook/Outlook.com/Email***

:)

Kunal Shinde, Sep 30, 2023
  2. ReynaldoB Win User

Hello Kunal Shinde!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  3. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi Kunal Shinde

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I understand how frustrating it can be when you're unable to log in to Minecraft. Based on the information you've provided, it sounds like there may be an issue with your account.

One possible cause of this issue could be that you're entering the wrong login credentials. I would recommend double-checking your username and password to ensure that they're correct. If you're still unable to log in, you may want to try resetting your password by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. Reset a forgotten Microsoft account password - Microsoft Support

Another possible cause of this issue could be a problem with the Minecraft servers. In this case, I would recommend checking the Minecraft server status page to see if there are any known issues or outages. If there are, you may need to wait until the issue is resolved before you can log in.

If neither of these solutions work, please let provide me this information.

1. Can you tell which specific account has the problem? Just provide us the domain if it's @outlook.com, @hotmail.com or something else.

2. Kindly provide us a screenshot of the error message.

I look forward to your response.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  4. AzadarHussain11 Win User

age of empires castle siege

I cant sign in....it just ask again n again to sing me in....what should I do......i have login to my x box as well
  5. thegameboy30002 Win User

I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.

Having problems singing up for Minecraft earth

I try to sign up for it but after l am done l get a error thing after that
  6. wi7bit Win User

I am trying to play minecraft with my daughters. I play on PC and they have nintendo switch.

I'm note sure why this isn't working on one account and not the others.

Try this... In Minecraft, go to settings, profile and press clear account sign in data. Then close Minecraft, open it back up again and try to login.
Thema:

1. I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again - Similar Threads - can't login Minecraft

2. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  3. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  4. I can't login to Minecraft launcher!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to Minecraft launcher!: I open the MInecraft launcher and choose the micrsoft account, but the account it shows isn't mine! 098e28de-fb50-4491-b678-29adfa704f29
  5. I can't get login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get login to minecraft: Every time they try to log into Minecraft. It says we couldn't sign you into Xbox live. I don't know what to do. 4050df0e-914d-4b06-a9fc-77b73b7d46f3
  6. Can't login to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to minecraft account: i tried to login to my account and it said buy again i looked for the transaction history on both my emails and i cant find it i bought the account on the minecraft site but they said that i...
  7. Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher?: I have installed Minecraft launcher but it will not let me login. I clicked "Let's go!" in the installer and nothing happened. I checked start/windows button I found it but with no icon and it...
  8. Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Lately, I've been playing minecraft (on my switch), and my Microsoft account has been working fine, but since last night I've not been able to sign in with it. I've looked for answers on existing...
  9. When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one: So I wanted to play minecraft and I tried to login to my account like I always did and instead of logging me into my account it forced me to make a new one. Now every time I try to login, it puts...
  10. So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...: I've been locked out of my Microsoft account for 2 years and I really want to get it back. It's been so long since I hoped onto servers in Minecraft Bedrock. Note: I do play on PS4 and I forgot...