I cant log out of the xbox app without logging in to the same account over and over

Discus and support I cant log out of the xbox app without logging in to the same account over and over in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant play gears of war 4. i cant log in when i start the game. it says there is a problem with my xbox account, i made an email adress when i bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DopeyGazelle958, Jul 26, 2017.

1. I cant log out of the xbox app without logging in to the same account over and over

i cant play gears of war 4. i cant log in when i start the game. it says there is a problem with my xbox account, i made an email adress when i bought the game because i never use any windows services (you are about to hear why) so i buy the game, download
    it, start it up and there is a problem, i noticed my xbox app on windows already had an old email of mine already signed in, i figured the issue must have been because i bought it with another account, it didnt work. now i cant sign out of the xbox app to
    sign in to my "main" account to play gears of war. what am i supposed to do, i tried everything

Xbox identity provider wont download at all

i cant switch live accounts on my windows

and basically windows apps are so strict i cant sign out or change accounts or anything.

please help me i just bought this overpriced game and it is a total waste of money atm...

:)

DopeyGazelle958, Jul 26, 2017
  2. LuvOfThaGame
    LuvOfThaGame Guest
    I'm not sure what happened here.

The way me and my friend did it as to not worry about passwords is to bring up your password change settings on phone or PC first. Then go to home console, enter his gamer tag and enter password. As soon as it logs his in, have friend apply his new password on phone or PC that you had setup first. Log friend account out. Log you back in. Have friend do same on his. As long as you change your password and as long as your account gets logged out of other console, your account cant be accessed without giving new password.

LuvOfThaGame, Jul 26, 2017
  3. zt1903
    zt1903 Guest
    Live Account over 360 and Xbox One

Doesn't this work exactly the same way as PSN. It isn't your Xbox that has an account it is YOU the gamer have an XBL account.

YOU log into YOUR ACCOUNT on your XB360 and it works.

YOU log into YOUR ACCOUNT on another XB360 and it works

YOU log into YOUR ACCOUNT on XB1 and it works.

zt1903, Jul 26, 2017
  4. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest

I cant log out of the xbox app without logging in to the same account over and over

Hi,

There are several reasons why are you having this issue. One of which is having a corrupted profile. To help you resolve this problem, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using this

link

After running the troubleshooter for Windows apps, we suggest that you check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To proceed, kindly refer to this

link

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 27, 2017
  5. Wilfred Mac Win User

Hi,

There are several reasons why are you having this issue. One of which is having a corrupted profile. To help you resolve this problem, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using this

link

After running the troubleshooter for Windows apps, we suggest that you check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To proceed, kindly refer to this

link

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.
  6. LonestarROB1 Win User

Error Code when trying to log in

Different code but same problem. Can log into Xbox.com fine but can't log into Xbox One, Windows 10 Xbox app, or the Mobile app. Keeps asking for password over and over and over...

Error code 0x80048820
  7. Kouyouk CA Win User

Xbox one : Force Profil login when Xbox start

Hi.

thanks for you answer, but it doesnt'solve my problem

The point is : It's always possible to navigate in the xbox and launch Netflix or youtube without any accounts logged.

When their screen time is over, my kids just log out, and continue to use the xbox without any accounts (guest or personal).

My question is, what is the settings to "force"the login into an account.

Thanks

Pierre-Henry
  8. MichaelGT Win User

Xbox says its connected to the internet, but XBL isn't working

Same problem here as FummelOst. Cant connect to xbox live with either xbox one or app on windows 10, Also the Xbox one Smartglass seems to not wanna log in. When i log out from the account on Xbox one the store comes up but if and thats a big IF i can log
    in again it dissapears. Nothing wrong with any internet connection.
  9. Tezzerrific Win User

Account setup

on their account open xbox app, log out of xbox app and sign in with your account, download the game, log out of xbox app and back in with their account, they can then play your game with their account, same process for the microsoft store too.
Thema:

1. I cant log out of the xbox app without logging in to the same account over and over - Similar Threads - cant log app

2. Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices: I keep on getting the just a moment screen after logging in, then it just disappears to a blank page. I tried on a different device and still the same result. I was able to log into someone else`s...
  3. i cant log me in minecraft or xbox social apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant log me in minecraft or xbox social apps: hello i can't log into minecraft or xbox apps i keep getting the error code 0x80045c3c i don't understand it can someone help me please e7ea4631-7d7d-47dc-a3a7-f97c7ec2b145
  4. Cant log in because of authencator app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log in because of authencator app: I believe someone may've hacked my account, im trying to reset my password it ask for an email and authencator app. I never put that on. I called microsoft support 3 times just for them to tell me...
  5. Cant log into the xbox app on windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into the xbox app on windows 10: Hello everyone! So i have quite the interesting issue, I cannot log into the xbox app, I also cannot launch my gamepass games. When i launch the app it will show me logged in for a second before...
  6. I cant log in in xbox app on PC, it shows 0x80860010 error..... tried to redownload app and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log in in xbox app on PC, it shows 0x80860010 error..... tried to redownload app and...: i cant log in, in xbox app on PC, it shows 0x80860010 error..... tried to redownload app and sign in again, nothing works 5ff71e46-3537-4cd9-9c79-ee30d57fe7a1
  7. I cant log in xbox app with my gamepass account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log in xbox app with my gamepass account: Hello there.I have an issue i have windows on adifferent account than my gamepass ultimate subscription and i cant acces my games on my pc 71094ca7-cd0a-46a1-9eb5-e014dce5458d
  8. Cant Log-In my Microsoft Account on Xbox App (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Log-In my Microsoft Account on Xbox App (Windows 10): I cant login and neither am i able to download any game over USK 6 I bought the Game Pass and wanted to download Hitman 3 but when clicking Download nothing happend. So I went through other games...
  9. I unblocked my cookies but I still cant log into xbox app on mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    I unblocked my cookies but I still cant log into xbox app on mobile: When I tried to log into xbox app it said "Your browser is currently set to block cookies. You need to allow cookies to use this service" I unblocked my cookies going through Setting, Safari, And...
  10. cant log in on xbox live through the xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    cant log in on xbox live through the xbox app: so, the xbox live account just logged off and when i try to click the "log in" button it just doesnt do anything. is there a server problem? because i tried a lot of "solutions" and none worked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app log out