I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error

Discus and support I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant log onto my Microsoft Bingo game. It keeps saying connection error 07015c4f-cbfa-4525-bd20-805adfa98832 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DebraStreeval, May 3, 2020.

1. I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error

I cant log onto my Microsoft Bingo game. It keeps saying connection error

:)

DebraStreeval, May 3, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error

Hello DebraStreeval,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to connect to the Microsoft Bingo servers. Are you using a Windows 10 computer or a mobile device? Is this issue occurring with any other games? We recommend power cycling your
    device. Also, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Be sure to let us know the results
    DebraStreeval!
  3. priscillaireton Win User

when is someone going to fix bingo?

why i like microsoft bingo it just keeps saying service error
  4. PuzzledFiber525 Win User

Bingo

Microsoft bingo game: still can't connect to server and I hope it works sooner than later it' my fav game But another problem occurs also' whenever I log into bingo I get that annoying windows appearing that looks like I am going to make a purchase for
    game coins but I can't get past the error code and it also says that I already own this package and must go to my games or my library to download it! Download what?????? I haven't ordered anything and there is nothing there to download.
  5. Yvonne van der Haar Win User

Bingo

Since update I can't play play Bingo anymore. Also installing again is not possible. They say : "Log in on Xbox", but I'm logged in. I always played it ons my desktop with Windows 10. Who helps?
  6. SeriousStorm139 Win User

Bingo goes bust

Bingo keeps giving me a server connection error message and doesn't respond.

All is good at my connection. Happens very often.
Thema:

1. I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error - Similar Threads - cant log Microsoft

2. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  3. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  4. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  5. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  6. Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?: Split from this thread. i have the same issue but not with cloud gaming, i got a notification that asetto corsa is on sale so i went to buy it on xbox.com and i could not buy it because i...
  7. Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices: I keep on getting the just a moment screen after logging in, then it just disappears to a blank page. I tried on a different device and still the same result. I was able to log into someone else`s...
  8. Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com?: On the website it says i'm not logged into my account. So i click the log in button, it goes to the loading screen. But then it skips the login screen, saying in the search bar...
  9. Cant log into Microsoft at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into Microsoft at all: I need help with logging into my microsoft account. I’ve tried to call the number but i wasn’t put into contact with anyone at all. I know the email i used for my microsoft account but...
  10. Cant log into my Microsoft/xbox account on my PC.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into my Microsoft/xbox account on my PC.: Originally i was signed in an trying to down load a game from game pass and when i went to launch it it gave me the error code of 0x803f8001. Researched it and problem kept persisting. This has...