I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with...

Discus and support I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Xbox App does not work I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with no success, the app sucks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Soteluco21, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Soteluco21
    Soteluco21 Guest

I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with...

The Xbox App does not work

I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with no success, the app sucks

Sign in does not work. therefore, I can't play some games (e.g., Halo, Forza horizon 4)

:)

Soteluco21, Jan 4, 2021
  2. Ms.K1 Win User

Enforcement email was not received by either the child or parental accounts and the show enforcement history page will not open for me

Thank you for the suggestions. I had spent several hours reading though the Enforcement "how do I" pages prior to posting here. I will try the support link you provided.

Thank you for helping me navigate this rather confusing process.
  3. rtm-tulsa Win User

Windows 10 Games Cannot Sign Into the Xbox Account

This problem seemed to have resolved itself, but it's back. Again, I'm trying to play Pinball FX2. I'm logged in on Windows 10, and in the Xbox app. But the GAME simply refuses to log in. Error message states "Can't log into Xbox please try again later."
    This problem has persisted since last Sunday. Saturday, everything was working fine. I just paid for several new tables so the timing is ironic. Help?
  4. rtm-tulsa Win User

Why can't I log in to Pinball FX2 when I'm on a Microsoft operating system, account, game, and gaming network

This problem seemed to have resolved itself, but it's back. Again, I'm trying to play Pinball FX2. I'm logged in on Windows 10, and in the Xbox app. But the GAME simply refuses to log in. Error message states "Can't log into Xbox please try again later."
    This problem has persisted since last Sunday. Saturday, everything was working fine. I just paid for several new tables so the timing is ironic. Help?
  5. xHHx89x Win User

Connection/Recovery for Gamer Tag

Thank you for replying. Cache was cleared three time with each step, an app password was created, and used, profile was deleted, but I can't re-download it. Progress gets to 10%, and same error code. I've also used the recovery link for a locked account.
    I can log in everywhere but my console. I contacted Xbox Support, spent three hours on the phone, and said they couldn't figure out what was going on, and that my case was "elevated", but would be 23 days before I would be contacted. Everything that you both
    have listed has been done several times in the last 24 hours.
  6. Rolandnallbani Win User

Unable to install games on the Xbox app

Thema:

1. I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with... - Similar Threads - can't log app

2. Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.: When I try to log into Minecraft, I get error code: Bat, which apparently means I have to log into the Xbox app. When I download the Xbox app, it looks like it doesn't load properly, only showing...
  3. I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX: When I try to log into the Xbox game app it will load forever on the black screen with the white Xbox logo. I can wait and wait forever, and nothing will ever happen. I can right click on the...
  4. I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox: I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox, keeps saying login failed, it's the right details I'm putting in. I can log into this account fine...
  5. Can't Log In to Xbox App, Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Log In to Xbox App, Help: When I try to log in, the app opens and closes almost instantly and nothing happens. I checked my updates and they are fine I hope they go up can help me. 1e3f7e39-59f1-4cbc-b042-b43cdbd110d4
  6. Can't log in on Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in on Xbox App: I've been trying for 4 hours now to log in to my Microsoft account in the Xbox App but I'm always getting the error 0x800704 and it says I'm not connected to the internet. Login on site is working...
  7. Can't Log In to Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log In to Xbox App: Hey, I bought three months gamepass and I downloaded Xbox app to my pc to start using it. But when I try to sign in, a black window opens up and closes itself almost instantly and nothing happens....
  8. I can't log in to my TV in the Xbox app, it tells me it's impossible to log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my TV in the Xbox app, it tells me it's impossible to log in.: My TV is a Samsung brand and I have had this problem for days, please help. ea9e0ef7-8e79-46a3-9565-cedbc203dc13
  9. Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.: Minecraft Education app downloaded on school Microsoft laptops. Message when logging into Minecraft Education keeps saying unable to connect reset client. Help! Students can't join each others...
  10. I can't log in with my account in the Xbox app on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in with my account in the Xbox app on PC: I can't log in with my account in the Xbox app on PC, it says I'm not connected to the internet, does anyone who's been through this know how to solve it? 8d689935-7e79-4896-b0dc-141ff2b512e1