I can't log into my xbox live account

Discus and support I can't log into my xbox live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am being forced to use my work microsoft account because I am unable to access the account associated with my xbox live account. I created the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sean Gommier, Oct 6, 2023.

1. Sean Gommier
    Sean Gommier Guest

I am being forced to use my work microsoft account because I am unable to access the account associated with my xbox live account. I created the account when I was 11 years old and no longer have access to that email... I am almost 30!!!! Why is it that in the last few years that moving my xbox has now created this hassle? I can't use any apps, play games, or anything without providing the microsoft account password for an email that I haven't had access to in over a decade.

Microsoft clearly is only worried about the bottom line... and not willing to hire people to help out with the customer experience considering you can only get in contact with a human if you are able to sign in!

Please help me. This is infuriating. I just want to be able to use my Xbox one.

:)

Sean Gommier, Oct 6, 2023
  2. UndeadWolf Win User

Xbox live, ciągłe wczytywanie profilu

I can't log in any of my accounts, even if they aren't connected with xbox live.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Sean! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Live account. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Based on your description, you can only access the games and apps on your console if you are using the Xbox account that installed them in the first place unless that account is set as home Xbox for game sharing.

Furthermore, if you are trying to play the games, you will need to access the Xbox account where the games were purchased to confirm their licenses.

If that account was 11 years old and it has not been used ever since, it is possible that the account was permanently closed and expired within 2 years of inactivity.

However, you can still try to recover your account just in case the account has not been expired yet by submitting your request via the account recovery web form: (If you still remember or you can still find your email address.)

https://account.live.com/acsr

After submitting the form, you will be contacted on your contact alternate email within normally 1-2 hours maximum time of 24 hours. Once they validate your account, you will receive a reset password link that will take you back access to your account.

If you completely forgot the email address of that account, please follow the instructions to recover the email address using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

You may also check this link for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/56a5a7e6-c569-4a7f-8d6a-eb8a1355e34d

Just a gentle reminder that we are only Microsoft gamers just like you here in this community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access your account.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. DoxieDad49 Win User

Can't Login, but system can connect to live.

Sounds like I'm having the same problem. I started a post with;

"I can't get logged/signed into my account and connected to xbox live at the same time. It just started tonight. If I do a network connection test it logs me out, and THEN I'm connected to xbox live. But if I try to log into my profie/account it kicks me
    off of my live connection!"
  5. dariog Win User

Xbox app pc sign in doesnt work

Nothing related to xbox live seems to be working now. I can't log into my account. I also can't cloud save any games.
  6. PowderyEmu39 Win User

Connection to Internet aok, but won't connect to Xbox Live.

And I can't actually figure out how to get into my account b/c I have to be logged into Xbox Live to get my account info...
Thema:

1. I can't log into my xbox live account - Similar Threads - can't log live

2. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  3. Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.: Every time I attempt to play a game through xbox, I get error code 0x80070520. This only happens with games, I have no issues logging into the xbox app itself. I have already tried the following:...
  4. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  5. I can't log in Xbox Live, When I enter my gamertag and press next, nothing happens.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in Xbox Live, When I enter my gamertag and press next, nothing happens.: I can't log in Xbox Live in order to enter Minecraft launcher, please help me, I'm a Russian playerin order to enter Minecraft launcher, please help me, I'm a Russian player...
  6. Xbox Live can't log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live can't log in: Neither the Xbox APP nor Xbox Live on my PC can log in, it is displayed“We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live”, but on the web page, Xbox can log in normally ad78dc45-c370-4c1e-9031-7b0900aba442
  7. I can't log into my xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my xbox live: When I try to sign into my xbox live account on my pc, I get the error message: "The password is incorrect. Please try again.", and I get the option to create a new password, but when I create a...
  8. I can't log in to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore: I tried signing in, followed every troubleshoot possible (Power cycle, Reset Router, Clear Cache, etc.) and I still can't access Xbox Live. I understand a lot of people now are having the same...
  9. Can't log into Xbox live due to "Family Privacy settings"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Xbox live due to "Family Privacy settings": Every time I attempt to log into xbox on the website, it redirects me to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one I've never...
  10. State of Decay 2: Can't log in to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: Can't log in to Xbox Live: I just recently bought State of Decay 2 on Steam. I installed it and upon completion launched the game. The game requires me to sign in to Xbox live, but fails to load the log in screen. Has...