I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

Discus and support I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lazymimzy, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Lazymimzy
    Lazymimzy Guest

When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account which says it's connected to my minecraft account. I don't have access to an Xbox console and was only using the Xbox app to talk to friends on said platform while I mainly use my playstation account. It never gave me problems before but ever since the last update that came in from minecraft and I had to sign in it doesn't give me the option to switch due to the fact that both accounts use the same email so I'm pretty stuck, is there anyway to delete my Xbox profile as a primary to get it back to the one before? I never tampered with it and I'm getting more confused by the minute.

:)

Lazymimzy, Jan 17, 2024
  2. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
  3. ManriqueHernandez Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Can you unlinked the fam fam 5 form

Minecraft pls
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why can't I log into Minecraft on my ps5

Hi Conor. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Please ensure you are using the same Microsoft account that was initially connected, you can't unlink the account or link your PSN to a different Microsoft account.

Since we don't have access to account's on this chat, please contact Xbox Support if you need further help, signing in: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Kyle Purves Win User

I logged out of Minecraft on PS5 as I wanted to change my gamertag. I did this, then tried to log back on. It won't let me do this, despite only my Gamertag changing.

Hi, yes it does. It shows the new gamertag. However, when I try to log in to Minecraft on the PS5 it says I already have an account linked, showing my previous gamertag.
  6. Denszeal Win User

Minecraft and PSN account association

Hi Josef, I’m having the same issue however this is the first time I’ve got minecraft on any PlayStation, I’ve tried logging in to Minecraft on PS5 and it gives me the same message, there is only my account on my PS5 yet it says my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account, I do not have minecraft on PS4. I attempted to use a different Microsoft account but all I got was a signing in screen for 10 minutes so gave up.

(Edit: just installed minecraft on my ps4 with the same PSN account and also says the Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN account but Nintendo switch works fine so seems to be an issue with PlayStation minecraft)
Thema:

1. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft - Similar Threads - can't log ps5

2. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  3. Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X: Hi I'm having an issue where anytime I load up a 360 game on my Series X I get a sign in error. I tried deleting my local 360 save data however, now I'm just stuck at the "getting your xbox 360...
  4. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  5. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  6. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: Once I open the Minecraft launcher it asks me login to my Microsoft account I have already migrated before so that's not the issue I click on Microsoft Login and it doesn't load I just have an...
  7. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  8. Can't Log into Xbox Website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Xbox Website: Whenever I try to log into my Xbox account on the xbox.com website, I get sent back to the screen I tried to log in from, and I'm not signed in. For example, the other day I was trying to play...
  9. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  10. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...