I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

Discus and support I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Block_dandy, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Block_dandy
    Block_dandy Guest

I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name

:)

Block_dandy, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Block_dandy Win User

There is no error message.

I login with the email that i migrated my mojang account to and it says i dont own the game or anything.

I have the emails confirming the migration and i was able to login in September, but i havent played since then.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Block_dandy, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Which error message you are receiving?
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

5. Musumeci Tony Win User

minecraft account stolen and migrated

the minecraft account was not migrated to another microsoft account, but to a yahoo email. I am aware of the email, reference code, card details, purchase date, my Microsoft account information and my Minecraft name (which may have been changed). I don't need help recovering my Microsoft account, as I have already managed to recover it. But I wanted to ask for help in migrating Minecraft from the scammer's email to the original Microsoft account (which is the one I'm writing with). Obviously I will provide you at Microsoft with all the information necessary to get your Minecraft account back. (if I try to log in to the launcher with my Microsoft account it tells me that I didn't purchase the game, which is false and I can test it with the data I listed before).
  6. AbbieP_05 Win User

Migrated Minecraft Account - Missing Game

Hello Francia J

I've tried logging out and logging back in numerous time. I even uninstalled Minecraft and installed it again incase there was an issue there but it still says I don't own Minecraft/ that my Mojang account has migrated.

I understand that it could be a different account that migrated but it just can't be in my case as I'm sure I used this Microsoft account to transfer. I didn't create any new emails, nor do I have any other accounts Hotmail accounts I would use especially since the email I used to create my Mojang account is the same that I used for migrating.
Thema:

1. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information - Similar Threads - cant log minecraft

2. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  3. cant log into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into my old minecraft account: So i purchased minecraft Java edition about three- four years ago and i swore it was linked to this account and email, but when i logged in it tells me i dont have the game purchased, i dont know...
  4. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  5. Cant log in to minecraft on my own email.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log in to minecraft on my own email.: I have bought minecraft on my own email. When I try to log in to minecraft using my microsoft account, it asks for the password of another email, not mine. I cant select logging into my own email...
  6. cant log in on minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log in on minecraft bedrock: when i click on the log in button it says unlock full game when i already have it? 90c82dd2-cd78-4db1-8e67-e72f94e8d9c4
  7. I cant log in my minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log in my minecraft account: Whenever I try to log in, I get this error https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/login?error=InternalServerError&error_description=Some+exception+happenen#state=login someone please help...
  8. Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember: I play on the bedrock version of minecraft and ive been using the same account to play however i did play with the account on a playstation 4 and 5.Whenever i try to sign in to a microsoft account...
  9. i cant log me in minecraft or xbox social apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant log me in minecraft or xbox social apps: hello i can't log into minecraft or xbox apps i keep getting the error code 0x80045c3c i don't understand it can someone help me please e7ea4631-7d7d-47dc-a3a7-f97c7ec2b145
  10. i cant log in to my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant log in to my microsoft account on minecraft: i cant log into my microsoft account it says wrong password and i reset the password and it that password didnt work either help what do i do 60488834-c1ff-46c6-9926-aae469a4903f