I cant log into my minecraft account , it seems like i dont even own the game anymore ?

Discus and support I cant log into my minecraft account , it seems like i dont even own the game anymore ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] I don't understand whats going on .I've changed my name trough a third party launcher and everything was completely fine until i turned off my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Roko Roko, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Roko Roko
    Roko Roko Guest

I cant log into my minecraft account , it seems like i dont even own the game anymore ?

I cant log into my minecraft account , it seems like i dont even own the game anymore ? [​IMG]

I don't understand whats going on .I've changed my name trough a third party launcher and everything was completely fine until i turned off my computer yesterday and i couldn't prove i own the game on anything. I've tried to wait a day but it seems like every problem i find similar to this isn't completely the same as the server doesn't even respond to my tries. Also im on a Fedora Linux distribution but i dont think that affects anything.

I cant log into my minecraft account , it seems like i dont even own the game anymore ? [​IMG]

:)

Roko Roko, Nov 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Roko

Just to confirm, may I know if you already tried everything from this article?
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

If yes, and in order to isolate the problem a bit please try sign in with your account on a different PC or OS
    Just to see if the same happens
  3. Starseid Win User

Hello,

The issue seems to be stemming from a problem with client verification on Mojang's end. There is currently no workaround for this. Best to try again later after Mojang or Microsoft has figured out the problem.
  4. alex froese Win User

Logging into my Xbox account on pc.

I do not have an xbox anymore i just have my minecraft account on xbox and now that i cant log into xbox minecraft will not let me log in anymore aswell
  5. Bartosz Kowalski2 Win User

Minecraft is gone v2 (it would't let me reply anymore to my question so im starting a new one)

The thing is I CAN'T my xbox account disapered when i logged in though microsoft it created a new account that DOSEN'T OWN MINECRAFT i have no idea whats happening it says i don't own the game anymore
  6. HarveyWhitehurst Win User

Minecraft launcher saying I don't own Minecraft Java edition even though I have for years.

I have this exact same issue. Even though I migrated my account, it seems to think I don't own Minecraft. I can play Minecraft on the old launcher (logged into my Microsoft account) as it seems to recognise that I own the game there. Its only the new launcher that is having the issue and the Mojang website.

If you still have the old launcher installed maybe give it a go as it still works for me.
Thema:

1. I cant log into my minecraft account , it seems like i dont even own the game anymore ? - Similar Threads - cant log minecraft

2. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  3. cant log into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into my old minecraft account: So i purchased minecraft Java edition about three- four years ago and i swore it was linked to this account and email, but when i logged in it tells me i dont have the game purchased, i dont know...
  4. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  5. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  6. Cant log in to minecraft on my own email.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log in to minecraft on my own email.: I have bought minecraft on my own email. When I try to log in to minecraft using my microsoft account, it asks for the password of another email, not mine. I cant select logging into my own email...
  7. cant log in on minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log in on minecraft bedrock: when i click on the log in button it says unlock full game when i already have it? 90c82dd2-cd78-4db1-8e67-e72f94e8d9c4
  8. I cant log in my minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log in my minecraft account: Whenever I try to log in, I get this error https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/login?error=InternalServerError&error_description=Some+exception+happenen#state=login someone please help...
  9. Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember: I play on the bedrock version of minecraft and ive been using the same account to play however i did play with the account on a playstation 4 and 5.Whenever i try to sign in to a microsoft account...
  10. i cant log me in minecraft or xbox social apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant log me in minecraft or xbox social apps: hello i can't log into minecraft or xbox apps i keep getting the error code 0x80045c3c i don't understand it can someone help me please e7ea4631-7d7d-47dc-a3a7-f97c7ec2b145