I can’t log into my Microsoft Account on The New Minecraft on nintendo switch

Discus and support I can’t log into my Microsoft Account on The New Minecraft on nintendo switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve played minecraft on the nintendo switch for over a year. I play on a realm with some of my friends and it works great. But 3-4 days a go it logged... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JBKN, Apr 6, 2020.

1. JBKN
    JBKN Guest

I’ve played minecraft on the nintendo switch for over a year. I play on a realm with some of my friends and it works great. But 3-4 days a go it logged me out and told me to do the aka.ms thing again. So thats exactly what I did. But after I was done putting
    in my email and password it told me that the

email isn’t in the tenet whatever that means. So I read some stuff about deleting save data and that would work. But guess what it didn’t all it did was lose me all my worlds. I also tried restarting switch, closing minecraft and reopening it and it still
    did not work. Anyone who has the solution please tell me.

:)

JBKN, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Griffin Cass Win User

Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft

Same issue here. If I log into Minecraft on my Nintendo switch under my Nintendo account, I can see the DLC. But it will not sync over to my Microsoft account to be able to play on different devices.

Has anyone had luck syncing purchases made with a Nintendo account to a Microsoft account in Minecraft marketplace?
  3. Chelsey Schrand Win User

Trying to sign on to my Microsoft account on minecraft for switch.

This is not the first time I've signed into my Microsoft account for minecraft or Nintendo switch. I have tried multiple wifi connections, and the only error code it gives me is error code 500 and says xbox live cannot complete this request. I am able to log into my Microsoft account on the regular Microsoft website, just doesn't work for the website to connect it to my minecraft for nintendo switch
  4. ChristyTwilight Win User

Minecraft deluxe on Nintendo Switch.

If you are using a different email for nintendo as you are for microsoft then this is the solution and also why errors will occur for online content

When I first purchased the game I automatically logged into my microsoft account that has a hotmail address. I was able to play minecraft as I already had a pc account that owned minecraft so it basically ported my account over to nintendo.

My deluxe bundle is not connected to hotmail but it is connected to gmail the email I use on nintendo. This meant that not only did the bundle not appear but I also was unable to connect online because it saw my microsoft account as not having nintendo online membership.

I went to settings and logged out of the microsoft account on nintendo switch. I then restarted my switch. I logged in again on minecraft using the QR code but created an account that used the same email as the account on nintendo switch. Once I did this I checked the marketplace and I had the packs and 1600 coins. I was then able to do split screen with my kids because it associated with the online membership so online use was available.

I hope this helps.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

I am eligible to get bedrock edition for free because I bought Java edition in January 2022. How do I set up bedrock edition on my Nintendo switch for free?

Here's a step-by-step guide that may help you locate it:

Go to the official Minecraft website and click on the "Log in" button in the top right-hand corner of the page.

Enter your Mojang account login details and click on the "Log in" button.

Once you have logged in, you should see a navigation menu at the top of the page. Click on the "Games" tab.

In the dropdown menu that appears, click on "Minecraft."

Scroll down the Minecraft page until you see the "Minecraft for Nintendo Switch" section.

Next to the "Minecraft for Nintendo Switch" section, there should be a button labeled "Redeem." Click on this button.

You will then be prompted to log in to your Nintendo account. Follow the instructions to log in to your Nintendo account.

After you have logged in to your Nintendo account, you will be redirected back to the Mojang website. You should see a message confirming that your free copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition has been added to your Nintendo account.

On your Nintendo Switch, go to the Nintendo eShop and search for "Minecraft." Select "Minecraft" from the search results and click on "Download" to download and install Minecraft Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch.
  6. ChristyTwilight Win User

I never got any redeem code for Minecraft Deluxe edition content

If your nintendo account email is different from your microsoft account email than this is the solution to receiving your deluxe pack:

(the deluxe is a bundle not a dlc so no code and will automatically be in your account if your emails are the same)

When I first purchased the game digitally I automatically logged into my microsoft account that has a hotmail address. I was able to play minecraft as I already had a pc account that owned minecraft so it basically ported my account over to nintendo.

My deluxe bundle is not connected to hotmail but it is connected to gmail the email I use on nintendo. This meant that not only did the bundle not appear but I also was unable to connect online because it saw my microsoft account as not having nintendo online membership.

I went to settings and logged out of the microsoft account on nintendo switch. I then restarted my switch. I logged in again on minecraft using the QR code but created an account that used the same email as the account on nintendo switch. Once I did this I checked the marketplace and I had the packs and 1600 coins. I was then able to do split screen with my kids because it associated with the online membership so online use was available.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. I can’t log into my Microsoft Account on The New Minecraft on nintendo switch - Similar Threads - can’t log Microsoft

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox: When I try to go to the microsoft store on my xbox it doesn’t work so I kept resetting my xbox and nothing worked, So i decides to log out of my account and then i decided to log back into it but...
  4. Can’t log into my Microsoft account to get to minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t log into my Microsoft account to get to minecraft: I have been trying to log into my Microsoft account on my ps5 to go to Minecraft but it won’t let me log in so I tried to change my password but it didn’t work so I did the form which also didn’t...
  5. I can’t log in to my Microsoft account on F1 23

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t log in to my Microsoft account on F1 23: I have an Xbox one s and just bought f1 23. I haven’t used the Xbox in a while so I expected to have to sign in when it loaded, which I did. When the f1 game finally downloaded and I got on, it...
  6. Recently switched networks and can’t log back into Microsoft because I made account on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently switched networks and can’t log back into Microsoft because I made account on...: I recently switched networks and because I did so I can’t log back into my Microsoft account. I made the account on my other network, and I can’t log back in to Microsoft because I already made an...
  7. Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: I have been having this issue for almost two years now. I accidentally signed out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft and tried to log back in. It keeps telling me that my account is already...
  8. Can’t Log Into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Log Into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PlayStation: As the title suggests, I just got Minecraft on my PS5 and have been eager to play! Unfortunately, I’m getting an error saying that I cannot connect my Microsoft account to my playstation account...
  9. Can’t log out of Microsoft account on Minecraft Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log out of Microsoft account on Minecraft Xbox: On my Minecraft the ‘sign out of your Microsoft account’ doesn’t show up. I want to log out and log back in because of the ‘you need to authenticate Microsoft services’ error....
  10. Can’t log into Microsoft account “too many repeated authentication attempts” after first...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into Microsoft account “too many repeated authentication attempts” after first...: I haven’t been able to log into my account for about 3 weeks now. When the problem originally started i booted up my series s and as soon as it automatically tried to log me in I got a pop up that...