I can’t log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

Discus and support I can’t log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So im trying to log into my microsoft acc on my ps4 to access the servers. Its telling me i already had it connected to another account. I made two new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaydenJames3, Nov 29, 2020.

1. JaydenJames3
    JaydenJames3 Guest

So im trying to log into my microsoft acc on my ps4 to access the servers. Its telling me i already had it connected to another account. I made two new emails to try this and it didnt work. I tried again today, had to unlock it thru my ohone number and
    it said it worked on my phone. But it doesnt?

:)

JaydenJames3, Nov 29, 2020
  2. KyloRen115 Win User

why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

I am having the same issue. I can't log into my microsoft account In minecraft on ps4 however, I have no issue logging into my account on the xbox website and Microsoft website so what's the problem and how do I fix it?
  3. Prank_masta6905 Win User

Minecraft PS4 linking failed

Hello,

I tried to link my Minecraft game to my Microsoft account today when the Minecraft Bedrock update came out.

I went to the given link ( aka.ms/remoteconnect ) and entered the code there.

After entering the code I was asked to log in with my Microsoft account, which I did.

The screen said I could close the tab now.

It is not possible to log in to the PS4 with my Microsoft account. I get an error message there that says nothing.

Can I request a new or different code, or can I reset the connection somehow?

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

( Post is in "XBOX" category because there is no PS4 option )
    I Made A Microsoft Account. Agreed to the terms and privacy, everything and im having trouble logging in from my ps4. Help?
  4. Prank_masta6905 Win User

Minecraft PS4 linking failed

Hello,

I tried to link my Minecraft game to my Microsoft account today when the Minecraft Bedrock update came out.

I went to the given link ( aka.ms/remoteconnect ) and entered the code there.

After entering the code I was asked to log in with my Microsoft account, which I did.

The screen said I could close the tab now.

It is not possible to log in to the PS4 with my Microsoft account. I get an error message there that says nothing.

Can I request a new or different code, or can I reset the connection somehow?

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

( Post is in "XBOX" category because there is no PS4 option )
    I Made A Microsoft Account. Agreed to the terms and privacy, everything and im having trouble logging in from my ps4. Help?
  5. MindOfTim Win User

ps4 minecraft login problems

I didn't even know you could log into your Microsoft account on a playstation. Is it the same version of minecraft that you played last time you had logged the ps4 in with your minecraft account?
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

Hi Angel! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft account.

Based on your description, since you're able to sign into your Microsoft account on Xbox and managed the privacy settings with no problems, this means that there are no issues on your Microsoft account.

In this case, you will need to reach out to PlayStation Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. You may contact them through this link:

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/playstation-support-contact-guide/

Just in case, PlayStation Support refers you to Mojang Support:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. I can’t log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4 - Similar Threads - can’t log Microsoft

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox: When I try to go to the microsoft store on my xbox it doesn’t work so I kept resetting my xbox and nothing worked, So i decides to log out of my account and then i decided to log back into it but...
  4. Can’t log into my Microsoft account to get to minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t log into my Microsoft account to get to minecraft: I have been trying to log into my Microsoft account on my ps5 to go to Minecraft but it won’t let me log in so I tried to change my password but it didn’t work so I did the form which also didn’t...
  5. I can’t log in to my Microsoft account on F1 23

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t log in to my Microsoft account on F1 23: I have an Xbox one s and just bought f1 23. I haven’t used the Xbox in a while so I expected to have to sign in when it loaded, which I did. When the f1 game finally downloaded and I got on, it...
  6. Recently switched networks and can’t log back into Microsoft because I made account on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently switched networks and can’t log back into Microsoft because I made account on...: I recently switched networks and because I did so I can’t log back into my Microsoft account. I made the account on my other network, and I can’t log back in to Microsoft because I already made an...
  7. Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: I have been having this issue for almost two years now. I accidentally signed out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft and tried to log back in. It keeps telling me that my account is already...
  8. Can’t Log Into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Log Into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PlayStation: As the title suggests, I just got Minecraft on my PS5 and have been eager to play! Unfortunately, I’m getting an error saying that I cannot connect my Microsoft account to my playstation account...
  9. Can’t log out of Microsoft account on Minecraft Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log out of Microsoft account on Minecraft Xbox: On my Minecraft the ‘sign out of your Microsoft account’ doesn’t show up. I want to log out and log back in because of the ‘you need to authenticate Microsoft services’ error....
  10. Can’t log into Microsoft account “too many repeated authentication attempts” after first...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into Microsoft account “too many repeated authentication attempts” after first...: I haven’t been able to log into my account for about 3 weeks now. When the problem originally started i booted up my series s and as soon as it automatically tried to log me in I got a pop up that...