I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error

Discus and support I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to log in to my Xbox 360 games, I get a message saying that there was a network error but I have a connection on all my devices at home.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juansitoplay228, Oct 7, 2023.

1. I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error

When I try to log in to my Xbox 360 games, I get a message saying that there was a network error but I have a connection on all my devices at home.

:)

Juansitoplay228, Oct 7, 2023
  2. Juansitoplay228 Win User

Sorry Daniel, but I feel that you are not helping me with my problem, I will come back and repeat when I try to log in to my Xbox 360 games, I get a message that a network error occurred but I have connection on all my devices at home, do you have any other solution?
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Juansitoplay228! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

If you are currently experiencing connection problems, I could tell you a very basic step to take. Many people say that it is something that is of no use at all, but should be done to rule out problems. The first thing is that you must check the status of Xbox:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

And we have to identify 2 things in order to find a solution to the problem.

1) Cannot connect: The console cannot detect or connect to your home network, cannot establish an Internet connection, or cannot connect to Xbox Live.

2) Poor connection quality – Although the console can connect to Xbox Live, there are connection quality issues such as poor streaming quality, random disconnections, or slow performance.

In the following link where you can take a look you can find relevant information on how to change DNS, open ports and many other things that can help you solve this problem.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-360-network-connection

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hello again Juansitoplay228, remember that the suggested steps are steps that have helped several people in the community, for that reason I indicated those steps, in your case they did not work for you, so I will try to give you another solution to the problem.

Have you tried another network? To see if it is not a problem with your internet router (Since Xbox can block the IP or Ports). I would like to know if you receive any error code or any message on the screen, if you attach an image it would be much better.
  5. Convercide Win User

Hi Daniel, there is currently widespread issues with XBox 360 games/Live at the moment:

https://www.trueachievements.com/n55208/xbox-360-live-down

I'm experiencing the issue along with thousands of other people. It needs to be fixed by Microsoft unfortunately. Nothing users can do to resolve it. Thought it best to give you a heads up.
  6. boysen bean Win User

Red Dead Redemption Backwards Compatibility Not Working

I don't have any other 360 games, so i am not sure.

There is no error code. Sometimes it says there is a problem with the network, but when i check the network it says it is working fine.

I spent two hours with xbox support who ran me through a whole bunch of things, none of which fixed the problem.

-cleared local xbox 360 storage

-tried to remove my xbox 360 profile, but nothing is listed there so i couldn't do that

-removed my account, turned the system off, turned it back on, logged back in to my account

-deleted and reinstalled the game

-cleared local save data (there was none)
Thema:

1. I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error - Similar Threads - can't log 360

2. Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X: Hi I'm having an issue where anytime I load up a 360 game on my Series X I get a sign in error. I tried deleting my local 360 save data however, now I'm just stuck at the "getting your xbox 360...
  3. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  4. 8015000A, HELP!! Can't log in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    8015000A, HELP!! Can't log in to my Xbox 360: Tried logging into my 360 today and got this error: 8015000A . Cleared cache , nothing. Removed my profile and tried to download it again. As soon as I put my email in, it says there is a problem...
  5. I can't log in to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore: I tried signing in, followed every troubleshoot possible (Power cycle, Reset Router, Clear Cache, etc.) and I still can't access Xbox Live. I understand a lot of people now are having the same...
  6. I can't log into new xbox 360 with either old account, or with the account i use for my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into new xbox 360 with either old account, or with the account i use for my...: my original 360 finally succumbed to the RROD. so i purchased a replacement slim model. i can't use this account on the new 360 since i can't remember the password since it would auto-log on, AND...
  7. I can't log in to my xbox live xbox 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to my xbox live xbox 360 profile: good morning I can't log in to my xbox 360 profile I've been trying for 2 days now and it always asks me that the password is misspelled or it disconnects from xbox live when everything is fine it...
  8. I can't log into Xbox Live through an xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Xbox Live through an xbox 360: Long story short a game didn't have split screen but it was backwards compatible so I pulled out my Xbox 360 and I logged into my Xbox account. I noticed that I didn't sign into Xbox live however...
  9. I can't log in to my profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log in to my profile on Xbox 360: Hello, I am trying to log into my Xbox profile on an Xbox 360 and it has given me the message "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again." I...
  10. Can't log in into Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in into Xbox 360: Cant log in into xbox 360 after I changed the password it says That this password is not working. Make sure password has 6 to 16 symbols, if you already set up two authorization verirication try...