I can't log in to my Microsoft Store account.

Discus and support I can't log in to my Microsoft Store account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't log in to my Microsoft Store account. After entering the password, it loads, then prompts me to enter the password again and again. I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lelelaut, Oct 1, 2023.

1. Lelelaut
    Lelelaut Guest

I can't log in to my Microsoft Store account. After entering the password, it loads, then prompts me to enter the password again and again. I've tried using a different account, but it's the same

:)

Lelelaut, Oct 1, 2023
  2. Peyote_Cowboy Win User

How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.

I also can't log in on the microsoft store. I created a different account on my computer with admin privleges and a local login. It was able to log in on both the xbox app and the microsoft store. So how do I fix my main account to allow me to log in on
    that?
  3. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Hi Lelelaut! I'm more than happy to help you out!

Just to confirm, are you referring to Microsoft Store on Windows PC?

If yes, please try to follow these methods:

1. Try clearing off your cached credentials - Type credential in Windows Start Search box > Click Credential Manager > Clear off all credentials under Windows Credentials > Generic > Now reboot your computer.

2. Reset the Microsoft Store.

Press Windows key + I.
    Select Apps.
    Under the Apps & features tab, look for Microsoft Store.
    Click on Microsoft Store, then Advanced options.
    Scroll down and click on Reset.

3. Uninstall & Reinstall Store
    Right click on Windows Start > Right click on Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter

To learn more about this, I have provided you with the sources below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...password/e70a3386-8b61-43f4-b797-96aa8e714088

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...password/6bc79d2b-0e18-4602-91c2-251451639ed5

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  4. MargaretNeuner Win User

Solitaire Premium Subscription Only Available on One Device

I'm not really sure how to answer that. I am logged into the Microsoft Store with my Microsoft account. I am logged into the Solitaire app with my Xbox account. I think they are the same, but I can't swear to it.
  5. ValWyverian Win User

Can't log into Xbox Live

I'm logging in with my microsoft account, through the microsoft account log in.

I've already migrated my account and it worked, because I played after it migrated. I've been having this issue after I changed to the new minecraft launcher they've released through the microsoft store, and I can't log in to Xbox Live through the Xbox app either.

I just wanna play minecraft-
  6. MichelleBailey2 Win User

Playing previously purchased Xbox games (Play Anywhere games) on a PC running Windows 10

I am logged into my son's laptop with my son's Microsoft account. I opened the Microsoft Store app, and on the top right side it displays his icon, indicating we are signed in under his account profile. How do I log out of the Microsoft Store, and log in to the store again with my account?
Thema:

1. I can't log in to my Microsoft Store account. - Similar Threads - can't log Microsoft

2. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  3. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...
  4. I can't log back in my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log back in my microsoft account: bc I have one alrighty but I want to deltle it but I dont know how so I was asking if I can delete it for me so I can make a new one so I can play with my friends...
  5. Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.: I recently got signed out of my Minecraft launcher, and when I tried to sign back in, it says I got my password wrong, even though I use the same password to sign into Microsoft Store. I received...
  6. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  7. I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX: When I try to log into the Xbox game app it will load forever on the black screen with the white Xbox logo. I can wait and wait forever, and nothing will ever happen. I can right click on the...
  8. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  9. U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...: I play on the ps4 version of minecraft. It seems I have used the wrong email when linking an Microsoft account to my playstation so I cannot access the emails or the Microsoft account. I cannot...
  10. I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....: it says that "you cannot join cross-platform games without both a microsoft account and a nintendo account. Sign in with both accounts to join Servers." a67d4412-cf25-4f14-a3a0-264eeaabe1c7