I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.

Discus and support I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't log into any Microsoft related accounts. Upon logging in I get the error message "Please try again later, " or "The application has made too... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoeMama17809, Jan 3, 2024.

1. JoeMama17809
    JoeMama17809 Guest

I can't log into any Microsoft related accounts. Upon logging in I get the error message "Please try again later, " or "The application has made too many requests. Press Retry to continue." Retrying on either does nothing. This problem started out of nowhere. I have tried to log in with another account and that doesn't work. Resetting the Xbox app and Microsoft store doesn't work. Logging in on my Xbox works fine but on my pc it doesn't. I have no updates for my pc and resetting and restarting my pc do not work.

I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors. [​IMG]

I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors. [​IMG]

:)

JoeMama17809, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello JoeMama17809, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, I suggest you follow Microsoft's recommended steps to solve login problems:

1. Select Reset Password below.

Reset Password: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2154602

2. Type the email address, phone number, or Skype name you use to sign in, and then select Next.

3. We will ask you where you want to obtain the verification code and select Next.

4. Enter the requested information and select Send code.

5. Enter the security code in Verify your identity, and then select Next.

6. Enter and confirm the new password.

If you're having other sign-in issues with your Microsoft account, use our sign-in help tool below.

Login Helper: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2214157

Information Source (Credit): https://support.microsoft.com/accou...i-cuenta-de-microsoft-475c9b5c-8c25-49f1-9c2d -c64b7072e735

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Waxtortoise768 Win User

Unable to play.

I've got the same problems. I may be able to log into one activity (ie: managerie) and when I complete it and go back to orbit I then get watercress error. I then have to restart my XBOX and hope I can log in again. Most of the time I won't be able to log
    back in unless I wait several hours. If I'm luckily I'll reconnect then I'll do one activity, maybe a couple of public events on earth and the minute I go back to orbit I'll get another watercress error or newt error, or a 'cant find a fireteam error'. Been
    like this for 2 weeks.
  4. jefut Win User

No log in

I cant log in to my console the site works

On my console when i trie to log in i have to give my account and password

And then for a second i'm logged in and then i get an error

My email of password are not correct or my account doesnt have xbox live
  5. jefut Win User

No log in

I cant log in to my console the site works

On my console when i trie to log in i have to give my account and password

And then for a second i'm logged in and then i get an error

My email of password are not correct or my account doesnt have xbox live
  6. Mr00dork Win User

Deleted profile

The profile is connected to an xbox live account, however when i try to log into the live account i receive an error stating there is an issue with my credentials.
Thema:

1. I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors. - Similar Threads - cant log account

2. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  3. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  4. cant log into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into my old minecraft account: So i purchased minecraft Java edition about three- four years ago and i swore it was linked to this account and email, but when i logged in it tells me i dont have the game purchased, i dont know...
  5. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  6. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  7. i cant log into my roblox account, it just stays like this for more than 20 minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant log into my roblox account, it just stays like this for more than 20 minutes: [img] i scan the qr code and it says its confirming my login on my other device but nothing happens for more than 20 minutes 46b24189-1e04-4747-a221-1493d272d115
  8. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  9. Why cant I log into my xbox account on my PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I log into my xbox account on my PC?: So basically, I did something stupid and copy and pasted my entire SSD into an external drive in hopes of freeing up some space (I kept basically whatever windows made me keep) and now the xbox...
  10. Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?: Split from this thread. i have the same issue but not with cloud gaming, i got a notification that asetto corsa is on sale so i went to buy it on xbox.com and i could not buy it because i...