I can't log in to minecraft.net in feedback site, it keeps logging me out

Discus and support I can't log in to minecraft.net in feedback site, it keeps logging me out in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know Minecraft is run by Mojang (for the most part) but Microsoft runs these stupid accounts that never work properly. So im trying to sign into... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hector Tarasiuk, Dec 15, 2023.

1. I can't log in to minecraft.net in feedback site, it keeps logging me out

I know Minecraft is run by Mojang (for the most part) but Microsoft runs these stupid accounts that never work properly. So im trying to sign into feedback.minecraft.net It asks for my email and password blah blah blah but when I press sign in, the site immediately redirects me to "Hang on a moment while we sign you out". Yes, I copied another question because I'm lazy, but it's the same problem with me, the answer didn't work...

:)

Hector Tarasiuk, Dec 15, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Hector. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Have you tried accessing the site from a different web browser or device?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Its Niceguy Win User

keeps logging me out

The Link Below Is an Official Xbox Guide Please Click

Here
  4. HassanB Win User

keeps logging me out

Hello,

Please try the everything in the following order: delete your profile (profile only), clear system cache (3
    times)
    in a row
    , restart your console (important), download your profile again.

Note: If you can't delete your profile, please turn off your console, remove the storage device, and then plug it back in and start the console.

See if the above works for you.
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Keeps logging me out

Hey there Zong Ripzz,

Let's have you try to remove your profile and then re-add it to the main console to see if that helps.

How to Add or Remove a Microsoft Account from an Xbox One console
    Also, do you have both consoles set to instant on or energy saving mode? It's possible the console is turning on to update and that's somehow causing you to sign out. It could also be a network
    issue, but check those things first and let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Z3r0M1x Win User

Minecraft Java "Failed to create profile"

Same thing as OP. Trying to log in on the minecraft.net site doesnt even give a log in, it simply states:

Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.minecraft.net/" on this server.

This is not a solution.
Thema:

1. I can't log in to minecraft.net in feedback site, it keeps logging me out - Similar Threads - can't log minecraft

2. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  3. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: Once I open the Minecraft launcher it asks me login to my Microsoft account I have already migrated before so that's not the issue I click on Microsoft Login and it doesn't load I just have an...
  4. Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.: When I try to log into Minecraft, I get error code: Bat, which apparently means I have to log into the Xbox app. When I download the Xbox app, it looks like it doesn't load properly, only showing...
  5. Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.: I recently got signed out of my Minecraft launcher, and when I tried to sign back in, it says I got my password wrong, even though I use the same password to sign into Microsoft Store. I received...
  6. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  7. I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration: I haven't played Minecraft Java edition on my PC in a while and when I try to play today it says I can't login using the old mojang account anymore and I have to create a Microsoft.com account. So...
  8. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  9. I can't log into the minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into the minecraft launcher: I've tried re-installing, restarting my PC, repairing and resetting but it constantly loads without taking me into the sign-in screen. The legacy launcher download works just fine but I want to...
  10. Microsoft Account can't log into Minecraft Launcher and minecraft.net

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account can't log into Minecraft Launcher and minecraft.net: Hello! I can't login to Minecraft with my Microsoft account since my last Windows update, and Minecraft Zendesk support has redirected me to Microsoft support: "Sign in with Microsoft" returns...