I cant log in my minecraft account

Discus and support I cant log in my minecraft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to log in, I get this error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wubes XD, Aug 10, 2023.

1. wubes XD
    wubes XD Guest

wubes XD, Aug 10, 2023
  2. alex froese Win User

Logging into my Xbox account on pc.

I do not have an xbox anymore i just have my minecraft account on xbox and now that i cant log into xbox minecraft will not let me log in anymore aswell
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

4. Ender_Rad36 Win User

My microsoft account was removed from my minecraft account

The same thing happened to me. today I tried to log in to my Minecraft account and would u look at that my microsoft account that was linked to my minecraft account got deleted. Cant log in. the worst thing is that Ive dumped Hundreds of euros on ranks and stuff on servers plus all my progress on those servers. I feel you man.
  5. RubenDacey Win User

I just got a new PC and i logged into the microsoft store and minecraft windows 10 isnt there

how can i prove that i had the game because I've logged in with my email it says in the Xbox app which is logged into the account i played Minecraft on and i still cant download it
  6. stefanaleksandrov Win User

Only Demo mode available after migrating to microsoft account

Minecraft is installed, only demo mode available, and nothing new. Logged in wit hMicrosoft account and mojang account cant be logged.
Thema:

1. I cant log in my minecraft account - Similar Threads - cant log minecraft

2. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  3. cant log into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into my old minecraft account: So i purchased minecraft Java edition about three- four years ago and i swore it was linked to this account and email, but when i logged in it tells me i dont have the game purchased, i dont know...
  4. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  5. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  6. Cant log in to minecraft on my own email.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log in to minecraft on my own email.: I have bought minecraft on my own email. When I try to log in to minecraft using my microsoft account, it asks for the password of another email, not mine. I cant select logging into my own email...
  7. cant log in on minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log in on minecraft bedrock: when i click on the log in button it says unlock full game when i already have it? 90c82dd2-cd78-4db1-8e67-e72f94e8d9c4
  8. Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember: I play on the bedrock version of minecraft and ive been using the same account to play however i did play with the account on a playstation 4 and 5.Whenever i try to sign in to a microsoft account...
  9. i cant log me in minecraft or xbox social apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant log me in minecraft or xbox social apps: hello i can't log into minecraft or xbox apps i keep getting the error code 0x80045c3c i don't understand it can someone help me please e7ea4631-7d7d-47dc-a3a7-f97c7ec2b145
  10. i cant log in to my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant log in to my microsoft account on minecraft: i cant log into my microsoft account it says wrong password and i reset the password and it that password didnt work either help what do i do 60488834-c1ff-46c6-9926-aae469a4903f