i can't log in my account after i changed my password (xbox 360)

Discus and support i can't log in my account after i changed my password (xbox 360) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I changed my friends password since he didn't know how so we could xbox but now the problem is tat I can't log in his account because the password... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobinHafkenscheid, Apr 30, 2017.

1. i can't log in my account after i changed my password (xbox 360)

so I changed my friends password since he didn't know how so we could xbox but now the problem is tat I can't log in his account because the password would not be correct. any help ?

:)

RobinHafkenscheid, Apr 30, 2017
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Xbox One Summer 2016 update preview

I changed my Microsoft Account password and there was no way to type in the new one on my Xbox. It just kept showing a loading spinner every time I tried to log in, rather than pulling up a screen for me to type in the new password. It was annoying as shit.

IndieRock, Apr 30, 2017
  3. LuvOfThaGame
    LuvOfThaGame Guest
    I'm not sure what happened here.

The way me and my friend did it as to not worry about passwords is to bring up your password change settings on phone or PC first. Then go to home console, enter his gamer tag and enter password. As soon as it logs his in, have friend apply his new password on phone or PC that you had setup first. Log friend account out. Log you back in. Have friend do same on his. As long as you change your password and as long as your account gets logged out of other console, your account cant be accessed without giving new password.

LuvOfThaGame, Apr 30, 2017
  4. i can't log in my account after i changed my password (xbox 360)

Hey, Robin!

I'm sorry to see any sign-in issues! This generally happens when a new password is longer than 16 characters (the limit for Xbox 360 consoles) or when two-step verification is turned on.

Can you post back with the exact error you guys get when you try to log into his account? From there, I can determine the best steps to get you guys sorted out. i can't log in my account after i changed my password (xbox 360) :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, May 2, 2017
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, Robin!

I'm sorry to see any sign-in issues! This generally happens when a new password is longer than 16 characters (the limit for Xbox 360 consoles) or when two-step verification is turned on.

Can you post back with the exact error you guys get when you try to log into his account? From there, I can determine the best steps to get you guys sorted out. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

i can't log in on my xbox 360 account after i cahgned my password.

Hey there Amnesia!

When you recently changed your MSA password, did you happen to change it to one that is longer than 16 characters by any chance? If so, that is why you're having issues access your account on your Xbox 360 console. You'll need to shorten your password to
    16 characters or less and remove two-factor authentication (if necessary) in order to log back onto your console.

Let us know if you have any other questions! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  7. gogozeppeli Win User

Cannot sign into Xbox 360 account on Xbox One.

Alright, I figured out the issue. The password I used to have was 17 characters, and I didn’t realize my password was too long for Xbox 360. I changed it to something shorter and now my account logged in.
  8. Bottomfeeder17 Win User

Can't Download Xbox LIVE profile 80070026

Ive had this problem too my xbox live account was blocked soo i unblocked it by changing the windows live ID password

And after i did that I got on my xbox 360 and punched in my email and password and it said Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 80070026." PLEASE HELP
  9. Dylan Macdiarmid Win User

How do I force sign-out someone in the Minecraft launcher

Then why when I open the Minecraft launcher after i changed the password I'm still logged in on my account and I didnt have to put the new password or anything
Thema:

1. i can't log in my account after i changed my password (xbox 360) - Similar Threads - can't log account

2. Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X: Hi I'm having an issue where anytime I load up a 360 game on my Series X I get a sign in error. I tried deleting my local 360 save data however, now I'm just stuck at the "getting your xbox 360...
  3. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  4. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  5. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  6. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...
  7. I can't log back in my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log back in my microsoft account: bc I have one alrighty but I want to deltle it but I dont know how so I was asking if I can delete it for me so I can make a new one so I can play with my friends...
  8. Can't log into Epic games account from new PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Epic games account from new PC: My son has a new gaming pc for Christmas but he can't log into his epic games account on the pc, it is saying 'There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...
  9. Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.: I recently got signed out of my Minecraft launcher, and when I tried to sign back in, it says I got my password wrong, even though I use the same password to sign into Microsoft Store. I received...
  10. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...