I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

Discus and support I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have minecraft on my ps4 and have been attempting to log in into my Microsoft account multiple times but i have been unsuccessful. I am using this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angel G4, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Angel G4
    Angel G4 Guest

I have minecraft on my ps4 and have been attempting to log in into my Microsoft account multiple times but i have been unsuccessful. I am using this linked account I created long time ago and this problem happened recently. I don’t know what else to try, i went into xbox and fixed my privacy settings but im still not able to log in from my ps4. What can i do??

:)

Angel G4, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Angel! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft account.

Based on your description, since you're able to sign into your Microsoft account on Xbox and managed the privacy settings with no problems, this means that there are no issues on your Microsoft account.

In this case, you will need to reach out to PlayStation Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. You may contact them through this link:

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/playstation-support-contact-guide/

Just in case, PlayStation Support refers you to Mojang Support:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. PMichielin Win User

Can’t log into Minecraft on my ps4

How come when i try to log into my minecraft on my console it always says it failed to log in?
    Hi, I had the same issue for over a week. I was finally able to fix mine today by doing the following:

- Press PS button to go to main Playstation screen, outside Minecraft.

- Then go to settings (PS settings. The briefcase icon)

- Go to storage

- Click on Saved data

- If Minecraft is running it will warn you that Minecraft will be shut down. Click ok, No problem.

- Select Minecraft

- Select “Saved Data”

- Delete all files in there that are not named just Minecraft. (The files named Minecraft are your saved worlds/realms, so don't delete those)

- Once deleted just launch Minecraft again. Mine took around 5 mins to start, probably downloading updates that we just deleted, but once it started I got an option to sign in with Microsoft account, got that code to go to aka.ms/remoteconnect and this time
    it worked.

- Do a happy dance and reply here saying. Boom!!!!
  4. Yesureilldoit Win User

Microsoft is a pain in the butt
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

troubleshooting tips, support, and more. Check out the Minecraft info page.

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft on PS4 not logging in to ms

Hi Daz,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportand PlayStation Support for more assistance.
    Also make sure not signed into Minecraft on any other device. We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account - Similar Threads - can’t log ps4

2. I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...: Hello, I logged into Netflix on my Xbox and my sky box and have been using it for a year. However I went to log in this morning on my phone and I can’t remember the password. I also don’t have...
  3. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  4. Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message...: I have a sky router which was up until a couple of weeks ago connecting to my Xbox series one. I am now getting the message when I test the connection “ this console is connected to the internet “...
  5. Why can’t I log into Cookieisblu ac

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I log into Cookieisblu ac: I put *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** when I was men yo put *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2921f788-ce83-49b1-991c-24a90fb02a0c
  6. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  7. white screen can’t log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    white screen can’t log in: i can’t log in and everytime i try a white screen shows up so i’ve reset my console three times and it still doesn’t work i’ve also deleted and re added my account and it still doesn’t work...
  8. Xbox one can’t log into Roblox, stays on log in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one can’t log into Roblox, stays on log in screen: My son logged out of roblox on his Xbox, I cannot now log back in. I can log in fine on any other device I try. I input the username and password and when you click to log in I get a ‘something...
  9. I can’t log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: So im trying to log into my microsoft acc on my ps4 to access the servers. Its telling me i already had it connected to another account. I made two new emails to try this and it didnt work. I...
  10. Can’t log into Minecraft on my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log into Minecraft on my ps4: How come when i try to log into my minecraft on my console it always says it failed to log in? 6f97f6bd-e343-43c4-bbd4-035f615407c5