I can't log in any app using live

Discus and support I can't log in any app using live in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Everytime I try to login into the Xbox app it won't let me login and will restart the app, the same thing will happen with the Game Pass app and every... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Victor San01, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Victor San01
    Victor San01 Guest

Everytime I try to login into the Xbox app it won't let me login and will restart the app, the same thing will happen with the Game Pass app and every app that uses the live login system.

:)

Victor San01, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Mean Old Sean Win User

Xbox 360 support ending 2018?

Microsoft has stopped phone support. I called today and phone support not available told to go online and they hang up.

Also Microsoft actually is preventing Silver accounts from using any Video app. If you are logged in ad try to use an App like Netflix the xbox actually logs you out and then says this app can't be used unless logged in to xbox live. So I log in and try
    to open app and same thing the xbox logs out and then give s the same message.
  3. Windows10XboxOne Win User

XBL is broken (again)

Yup can't log in to my xbox app and website that use my live account besides xbox.com
  4. JustDragon Win User

Can't use any app.

Thanks you, now work proplety. All i need to do is reinstall.
  5. JustDragon Win User

Can't use any app.

Hey Brad, thanks for answer.

I thinked it as last option, lot of people experiment the same problem and solve it, but on my case nothing work proplety. If i can't solve it, gonna reinstall the game.
  6. LegendDolby1986 Win User

Can't use any app.

How do i become a microsft agent? :)
Thema:

1. I can't log in any app using live - Similar Threads - can't log app

2. Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.: When I try to log into Minecraft, I get error code: Bat, which apparently means I have to log into the Xbox app. When I download the Xbox app, it looks like it doesn't load properly, only showing...
  3. I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX: When I try to log into the Xbox game app it will load forever on the black screen with the white Xbox logo. I can wait and wait forever, and nothing will ever happen. I can right click on the...
  4. I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox: I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox, keeps saying login failed, it's the right details I'm putting in. I can log into this account fine...
  5. Can't Log In to Xbox App, Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Log In to Xbox App, Help: When I try to log in, the app opens and closes almost instantly and nothing happens. I checked my updates and they are fine I hope they go up can help me. 1e3f7e39-59f1-4cbc-b042-b43cdbd110d4
  6. Can't log in on Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in on Xbox App: I've been trying for 4 hours now to log in to my Microsoft account in the Xbox App but I'm always getting the error 0x800704 and it says I'm not connected to the internet. Login on site is working...
  7. Can't Log In to Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log In to Xbox App: Hey, I bought three months gamepass and I downloaded Xbox app to my pc to start using it. But when I try to sign in, a black window opens up and closes itself almost instantly and nothing happens....
  8. I can't log in to my TV in the Xbox app, it tells me it's impossible to log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my TV in the Xbox app, it tells me it's impossible to log in.: My TV is a Samsung brand and I have had this problem for days, please help. ea9e0ef7-8e79-46a3-9565-cedbc203dc13
  9. Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.: Minecraft Education app downloaded on school Microsoft laptops. Message when logging into Minecraft Education keeps saying unable to connect reset client. Help! Students can't join each others...
  10. I can't log in with my account in the Xbox app on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in with my account in the Xbox app on PC: I can't log in with my account in the Xbox app on PC, it says I'm not connected to the internet, does anyone who's been through this know how to solve it? 8d689935-7e79-4896-b0dc-141ff2b512e1