I can't log at windows live( PC Gamepass)

Discus and support I can't log at windows live( PC Gamepass) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; First of all, I apologize for my english i'm not a native speaker, but i'll try to explain as better I can. I have been trying to log a lot of times... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Juanxysd, May 28, 2021.

1. Juanxysd
    Juanxysd Guest

First of all, I apologize for my english i'm not a native speaker, but i'll try to explain as better I can.

I have been trying to log a lot of times since the last week, and when I try I see the same message.

I can't log at windows live( PC Gamepass) [​IMG]

It a nutshell, the message says that i can't log in to my acount because a file is missing.

Also since the last week, I have try a lot of things, like actualize to the newest version of windows 10, log with the xbox game bar, some commands on the

system symbol, but nothing works.

I don't know what is next, but it's seem kinda difficult to solve.

I apologize again for my english, but I think that writing in english is a better way to interact with people who couldn't help me because doesn't know my mother language.

:)

Juanxysd, May 28, 2021
  2. Juanxysd Win User

This really works, thank you a lot, I was breaking my brain trying a lot of method but this is the key. Again thank you a lot.
  3. AUSTIN PWER Win User

Hello Fellow Gamer!

No se ha podido iniciar sesion en Xbox Live

= Unable to log into Xbox Live

el sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado

= the system cannot find the specified file
    I Have found a similar post related to this question.

I hope this helps!

JeffreyCloutier

Independent Advisor

Replied on February 10, 2020

My name is Jeffrey and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Follow these steps to repair the Microsoft Store and Apps:

1) launch powershell

2) Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

You have to select (Yes to All)

3) Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Restart your system

Check the link to better understand how to execute the commands:

https://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-reinstall-a...

You can also download this application to try to repair the Microsoft Store.

http://aka.ms/diag_apps10

You can also reset the Microsoft Store

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/15057-clear...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

source https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/the-system-cannot-find-the-file-specified-xboxbeta/b7d0ae26-f24f-460e-954e-65fa61641d0d
  4. NonSportsGirl Win User

Xbox 360 and Xbox One Gamer Tag

You mention PC there Smiles.

I know you can't be logged in to the 360 and Games for Windows Live at the same time, is that different with GFWL and the One?
  5. iareBRENDEN Win User

Buying Premium option

Are you referring to Gamepass Ultimate? If so, the membership is tied to the account and not the console/PC. You should be fine to be logged into multiple computers, you just can't be logged into them at the same time I believe.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Gamepass Issue when trying to play cloud games.

if you use the same account just to log into windows then it can do this too, even if not using gamepass on pc, also using the mobile app sometimes triggers it.
Thema:

1. I can't log at windows live( PC Gamepass) - Similar Threads - can't log windows

2. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  3. Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X: Hi I'm having an issue where anytime I load up a 360 game on my Series X I get a sign in error. I tried deleting my local 360 save data however, now I'm just stuck at the "getting your xbox 360...
  4. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  5. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  6. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  7. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: Once I open the Minecraft launcher it asks me login to my Microsoft account I have already migrated before so that's not the issue I click on Microsoft Login and it doesn't load I just have an...
  8. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  9. Can't Log into Xbox Website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Xbox Website: Whenever I try to log into my Xbox account on the xbox.com website, I get sent back to the screen I tried to log in from, and I'm not signed in. For example, the other day I was trying to play...
  10. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...