I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

Discus and support I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Caraballo, Dec 9, 2023.

1. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information

:)

Michael Caraballo, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

Hi Michael, my name is Oskayra and I would be happy to help.

Disk read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' usually indicates that there is a problem with the game files. In this case, the specific file that is causing the problem is 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff', which is a data file for the "Jurassic Park" zombie map.

There are a few things you can try to fix this problem:

1. Restart your console. This may fix temporary issues with your game files.

2. Verify the integrity of the game files. This will allow you to replace any corrupted or missing files. To do so, follow these steps:

Open the Xbox app.
    Go to the "Games and applications" tab.
    Select "Games."
    Find "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3".
    Select "Options."
    Select "Verify the integrity of the game files."

3. Reinstall the game. This will delete all game files and replace them with new ones.

You can also try the following:

Go to "My games and applications", press start on the game in which the problem occurs and then select "Manage game and add-ons", there go to Saved data and delete the saved data on the console (not the profile data) .

Delete your account from the console
    Press and hold the power button on the console until the Xbox turns off completely.
    When the lights on the front panel of the Xbox go off, unplug the power cable from the back.
    Wait at least 30 seconds.
    Plug your Xbox console back in and turn it on.
    Re-enter your account and see if the error persists.

Through the following link that I will provide you you will be able to see more detailed information regarding the solutions that I gave you in case you want to be sure that my information is correct, keep in mind that I specified the information to help you in a more personalized way with your problem.

https://answers.microsoft.com/Thread/ebcc444b-4904-4749-80d1-4fb5e86e491f

Source of information (Credits): Note: The credits for this message go to the independent advisor Ulises since his publication was the basis for obtaining said information. I hope this information has been useful to you.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/disc-games

I really hope your problem was solved with my help, have a nice day. Oskayra
  3. SkyEyedPoet Win User

Thank you. This worked for me. I'm pretty sure it's because the open world is zombies is on the warzone map so it makes you have both.
  4. Heather Locke Win User

Did you uninstall any parts of the game to make it take up less space? I deleted MW3 Warzone among some other things, and when I did I got this exact error. After I looked it up it said to reinstall MW3 Warzone. This fixed the problem for me. So go to the game and "manage game and add ons" and make sure you have it.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Call of duty -Cold war

I pre-odered the digital copy. I have been playing the beta, and it wont load and gives a error code. And of i can't get answer from xbox!?!

😪
    The beta ended on October 19th for Xbox. So if you are trying to play the beta and get errors this is why.
  6. Thundarious Win User

Errorcode 0x87de0003 Xbox One

It keeps giving me this error 0x87de0003. My disc works fine but can't play digital copied games. I tried to wait and reset, even hard reset and still won't work
Thema:

1. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy - Similar Threads - can't load Mw3

2. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  3. Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu: I have an Xbox One S that only loaded to a green screen and occasionally loaded to profile menu and would freeze. While trying to get it to load into troubleshoot mode, I now just get a black...
  4. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  5. My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1: Can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox one just stop installing. We have applied all updates and have enough space 7a4292c1-daea-4328-be2b-c42f76bc0132
  6. Why can't I load ANY games on the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I load ANY games on the cloud?: I just renewed my game pass subscription and yet I can't play anything on the cloud. Every single game I try to launch gives me a horrible wait time, counts down and then ends up just saying the...
  7. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  8. Elden ring can't load save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden ring can't load save data: Just upgraded to a new xbox series x. I had purchased and installed elden ring over a year ago; I may have opened the game and played it for 15 minutes, no more.. On my new console when I try to...
  9. Can't load graphics in fortnite on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load graphics in fortnite on xbox one s: On my xbox one s, fortnite runs very inconsistently, rarely it runs fine, but it mostly doesn't load the map right and then crashes or I get stuck in a loading screen. I've uninstalled and...
  10. My son's Xbox is continuously loading and he can't get to the passcode screen ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's Xbox is continuously loading and he can't get to the passcode screen ?: My son can't even get to his passcode screen it is frozen on the loading screen a568642d-5eba-4420-bab9-701112b72aa4