I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...

Discus and support I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back to the home screen. 60c92550-c613-45f2-bc9f-a76688f95e6e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adam Doig, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Adam Doig
    Adam Doig Guest

I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...

I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back to the home screen.

:)

Adam Doig, Dec 20, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back to the home screen.

Hello, Adam D. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

— Is GTA V installed on the internal storage, or did you install the game on an external drive?

— Are more games affected by a similar issue, or is just GTA V?

— What potential solutions have you tried to fix this issue?
    Please describe each one.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. MR TY LONDON Win User

Call of duty cold war

Once again still can’t play the new Cold War zombie map forsaken as it turns my Xbox off every time I load in to the game and what makes it worse I can’t even get a call back from Xbox live as it says there is a problem every time I put my number in for a call back
  4. MattCH2424 Win User

Can't play crossplay on Fortnite even though crossplay is enabled

I don't think it worked. Every time I try to join a game, it's loads, but then kicks me back to the lobby
  5. BryceMorgan62 Win User

Warzone wont load

FYI I have gone through your whole recommendation and even tried different internet sources wired, wireless, and hotspot yet no changes. This is ridiculous. I understand 1 time and wait for update but now I can’t load in at all. Kicks me back to main screen every time.
  6. BOTOSI Win User

Error Code 0x87de2726

It's still broke could get game to load try 5 times kick me back to dashboard. How do I get refund?
Thema:

1. I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back... - Similar Threads - can’t load GTA

2. FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.: So, I try and play Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S I just got. First time I’ve attempted to play in a while, and my game will show the screen saying “press A to start.” Once I do that, it...
  3. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...: Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do? d22da464-873c-48b5-8ff5-c4f1d84c6def
  4. I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...: I’ve had to factory reset my Xbox, but now I can’t add my account back onto my Xbox, I’ve been trying to connect to live chat for about 2 hours and it won’t let me request a call back, what should...
  5. Can’t load forza

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load forza: the game loads and starts the initial start up but goes to a black screen with a loading symbol and won’t start the main menu. I have the recommended settings all my drivers are updated, no issues...
  6. Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.: So for the past 9 hours or so I haven’t been able to send or load messages on the xbox app, console or website. It still gives me a banner notification on my phone and an xbox notification on my...
  7. Can’t load purchased game or user profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load purchased game or user profile: When I try to load Starfield on Xbox S, I get error “user who bought game needs to sign in”. I am signed in but my profile won’t load. Xbox status says some services are down. Worried that my...
  8. Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2: Me and my partner trying to play cod mw2 and every time we play online and split screen we can never change load outs or see scores we have uninstalled it and reset it and it’s still not working...
  9. After the Xbox loading screen I get a black screen and can’t get out of it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the Xbox loading screen I get a black screen and can’t get out of it.: After the Xbox loading screen I get a black screen and can’t get out of it. 72920840-7abf-4275-aae9-ee8af455cdf2
  10. Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23: So ever since the update on NBA2k23 it won’t let me load all the way in to the rec i just get stuck on The loading screen 684b75e4-6f7f-4a46-96d4-4e3e58eee225