I can't link my Ubisoft account, gives me an error

Discus and support I can't link my Ubisoft account, gives me an error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm getting this error when I click "complete link": There was an error getting account details. Try again later. [img] [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by treeder, Apr 14, 2023.

1. treeder
    treeder Guest

I'm getting this error when I click "complete link":

There was an error getting account details. Try again later.

I can't link my Ubisoft account, gives me an error [​IMG]

I can't link my Ubisoft account, gives me an error [​IMG]

:)

treeder, Apr 14, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

Unfortunately, the Microsoft account only has linked social network accounts, game accounts such as ubsoft, epic games, psn, are done in reverse, that is, the platform account is linked to the microsoft account, and microsoft does not have access accounts owned by other companies.

In your case, only the Company that owns the account (epc, ubsoft, sony, etc...) can help in this process since microsoft does not have access to either the process or the information.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

i cant connect my xbox account to my Ubisoft account

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Gideon

I don't like to give bad news but when you link a Ubisoft account with your Xbox account, you can't link this Ubisoft account with a different account according to Ubisoft support.

You can double check this statement here:

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/account/arti...

"You can unlink your accounts at any time. However, you will only be able to re-link the same account you had originally connected to your Ubisoft account."
  4. OpticRJames Win User

ubisoft account linked with my xbox account

Hi, Laurence. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please go to this link, https://gamepass.ubisoft.com/en-us. Make sure you are logged in to your Ubisoft account. Kindly check if the Xbox account you are using is linked there.

If it is not linked, you can link your Xbox account there with your Ubisoft account.

If you get an error that it is linked already, please contact Ubisoft support to determine the Ubisoft account linked to your Xbox account. You can contact them using this link, https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/contact.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

How can I remove my current Ubisoft link and link my Xbox account to another Ubisoft account.

So your microsoft account is already logged into another Ubisoft account, friend.

Unfortunately, microsoft does not have access to Ubisoft system to verify this link, so any error that occurs in the link systems, only Ubisoft will have the chance to correct it :/
  6. CapnBlackJack Win User

Why can’t I access my Ubisoft+ content on my Xbox?

Willie-

I have been having the same issues for the last two months. I subscribed to the Multi-access through their website, linked my accounts, and bam, all great.

For about 2 weeks, then Ubisoft + stopped showing up as existing on my Xbox One console. Ubisoft tells me it's a Microsoft issue, Microsoft says it's an Ubisoft issue.

I canceled my account through their website, and attempted to subscribe through the Xbox website, and get Error 401, does not exist. Only shows Ubisoft + as on my wish list.

I just want to play, but this is bleeding ridiculous!
Thema:

1. I can't link my Ubisoft account, gives me an error - Similar Threads - can't link Ubisoft

2. Can't link Xbox and Epic Games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link Xbox and Epic Games account: I can't get my Epic Games account to connect to my Xbox account. I've tried every route possible, even removing the permissions from my Microsoft account and trying to relink/grant them. It still...
  3. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e
  4. hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me?: hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me? f9ac8fa2-4097-48a0-9235-4b3aa7916447
  5. I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...: This is the error code i receive every time i attempt to link my accounts. There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support....
  6. Can't link my discord with my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link my discord with my xbox: Split from this thread. I’m having the exact same issue on Xbox Series X. Worked yesterday and it won’t link today. I’ve tried the above steps about 15 times. I can link the accounts on the...
  7. Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.: I've tried relinking on my Xbox, on my phone, and even on my computer but it just won't relink Update: it fixed it self! 7b7f7e26-78bb-4f23-b2c6-8e2ca6054f2a
  8. I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link": Exactly what the Title says. It's not letting me Access any Discord Server on Xbox so i can chat to my Friends and whenever i try to transfer Voice via Discord's App, it denies it. I have...
  9. I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my...: I was thinking of playing Minecraft with my girlfriend because she had bedrock and I have windows version Minecraft so I thought it would be a fun time. I saw the free trial on Windows Minecraft...
  10. I can't re link my xbox to discord ?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't re link my xbox to discord ?: I can't seem.to re link my Xbox to Discord...when I try it keeps saying I need to re link a378e5d5-2ff9-4ed8-90cf-44bca30072a4