I can't Link My Facebook Account

Discus and support I can't Link My Facebook Account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to link my facebook account but I keep getting an error message. Can anyone help please? f7c7a0d8-f932-402c-ad0a-3577d2e728d3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AmandaJones7, Oct 5, 2018.

1. AmandaJones7
    AmandaJones7 Guest

Hi I am trying to link my facebook account but I keep getting an error message. Can anyone help please?

:)

AmandaJones7, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Rikenzu
    Rikenzu Guest
    How to unlink my xbox live account from facebook account?

I need help with something a little different. I made an Xbox Live account, and i had linked my facebook to it prior to finding out there was something wrong with it and i couldnt get into it. I closed the account, but didn't unlink Facebook first. Now Facebook
    is stuck linked to the old account, with no way to log in to it to unlink it. The new profile has no issues, but i can't link my Facebook to it cause its still linked to the closed account. Can anyone help me with that?

Rikenzu, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Lokviing
    Lokviing Guest
    How to link my XBL account to my current Facebook account?

My current gamertag is linked to my old Facebook account and i was wondering how i link my gamertag to my current Facebook account?

Lokviing, Oct 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: