I can't launch starfield on pc on xbox app error code: (0xc000001d)

Discus and support I can't launch starfield on pc on xbox app error code: (0xc000001d) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't launch starfield on pc on the xbox app: error code:(0xc000001d) I know that I am not the only one who expirenced this error! Pls help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrzej Dziąg, Sep 12, 2023.

1. I can't launch starfield on pc on xbox app error code: (0xc000001d)

I can't launch starfield on pc on the xbox app: error codeI can't launch starfield on pc on xbox app error code: (0xc000001d) :(0xc000001d)

I know that I am not the only one who expirenced this error!

Pls help.

:)

Andrzej Dziąg, Sep 12, 2023
  2. Rodelio P. Win User

Hi Andrzej!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

RodelioP.
  3. Rodelio P. Win User

Hi Andrzej!

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're here to help and let's work on this together.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues launching Starfield on your PC through the Xbox app. Error code (0xc000001d) usually indicates a problem with the application's initialization process. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Starfield.

2. Check for any pending Windows updates and install them.

3. Try resetting the Xbox app by going to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox > Advanced options > Reset.

4. Try reinstalling the Xbox app and Starfield.

Please let us know how it goes. We look forward to hearing from you.

Greetings,

RodelioP.
  4. SylvaticCash51 Win User

Starfield error code on launch: Error code: (0xc000001d)

Same issue here. I tried to reach out to Bethesda well over a week ago (maybe 2) with no response. With all the very poor reviews of Starfield lately, I think I wasted my money on the PC Pass just to play it. None of the other games on there are of interest to me (or I finished them on PS4 already).
  5. Fatima_J Win User

6. Mathew Pontin Win User

Hey Fatima,

Thanks for helping with this. Unfortunately none of the steps above have solved the issue, I am still getting the same error code after 2 seconds of starting the game up.

Is there anything else you can suggest? I’m really struggling to figure out why this game isn’t working given I have the right specs to run the game.
Thema:

1. I can't launch starfield on pc on xbox app error code: (0xc000001d) - Similar Threads - can't launch starfield

2. I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc: I coppied Lies of P from my old pc and the launcher verifies only 11.4 gigs then says the game is ready to launch when I launch the game it says : some game files are missing or corrupted . and...
  3. pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services

in XBoX on Windows
    pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services: this has been a problem on my laptop for a very long time now. I have tried to fix the xbox app stuck launching bug by removing gaming services and reinstalling it through powershell as some...
  4. Can't Launch the xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Launch the xbox app on PC: [img] When I launch the app on pc, it stops on the launch screen as seen in the attached image. I have a series of fixes that have not worked listed below: Clear the Microsoft Store cache:...
  5. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  6. Can't launch eFootball 2024 on my device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch eFootball 2024 on my device: Hi everyone, can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? I finished installing eFootball 2024 on my computer and when I opened the game, the game did not launch (after loading the loading screen...
  7. My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.: My Xbox One X has been laggy, slow and can barely handle FORTNITE. I have done a reset of my system including rebooting it and now it seems worse than before. Games it won't launch are the...
  8. Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games: After the Windows update, I tried launching Football Manager 2024 and Totally Accurate Table Simulator and both games didn't work they gave me the same error. I tried resetting Microsoft and Xbox...
  9. Can't launch my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch my game: Every time I try to launch my newely installed game (call of duty warzone) it tells me that it needs an update then it gives me the error 0x8b050033 this has been heppening for two days now, I've...
  10. Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!: As the title says- I've tried everything, updated drivers, reinstalled Starfield (three times now!), and rebooted my computer multiple times. I've done all the admin commands on cmd, verified and...