I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements

Discus and support I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements. I need help Thanks a3ea8de7-4642-442c-9c80-ea3a71d27cce Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlphaBobcat-7E5C78DE-49A5-44B6-90D1-7E9CA2B76D06, Apr 6, 2014.

1. I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements

Hi,

I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements.

I need help

Thanks

:)

AlphaBobcat-7E5C78DE-49A5-44B6-90D1-7E9CA2B76D06, Apr 6, 2014
  2. Xbox Ambassador

I meet all the requirements to become a Ambassador yet I keeps saying I don't meet the Requirements for it. Help!

AvengedZombie69, Apr 6, 2014
  3. SweatyOpTic
    SweatyOpTic Guest
    Need help joining Enforcement United.

Hi when I try to join Enforcement United it does an eligabilty test. Everything checks out except Ambassador. I'm not sure why that doesn't check out as I am part of the Ambassador programme. It also says beside it in small yellow writing
    (Beta-only requirement).
    Do I have to download a programme do fix it or what?

My GT:

Thanks, Shaun

SweatyOpTic, Apr 6, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

Do you get an error message at all? Or did you get an email accepting or not accepting you.

oOUTSIDERo62, Apr 6, 2014
  5. No, when I tried to apply, it said that I needed 1500 gamerscore to join, but I have 1520G

AlphaBobcat-7E5C78DE-49A5-44B6-90D1-7E9CA2B76D06, Apr 6, 2014
  6. Hello There

AlphaBobcat

Please wait 24 hours and attempt this again. You might have gotten that last
    20(G) Just Recently,

Please give the Xbox community ambassadors peer-to-peer support program time to
    "Sync" with your Xbox live account.

When you have waited 24 hours attempt this again and tell us if it`s still occurring .

Here some helpful links i thought you would like to check out while your waiting.

How to find support for Xbox Community Level and Xbox Ambassadors

Click On FAQ Tell You All About The Following

Xbox Community Level
    Xbox Community Ambassadors
    Enforcement United Beta
    Loot and Profile
    Sweepstakes

PR1NCE DARKNESS, Oct 31, 2018
  7. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Hello There

AlphaBobcat

Please wait 24 hours and attempt this again. You might have gotten that last
    20(G) Just Recently,

Please give the Xbox community ambassadors peer-to-peer support program time to
    "Sync" with your Xbox live account.

When you have waited 24 hours attempt this again and tell us if it`s still occurring .

Here some helpful links i thought you would like to check out while your waiting.

How to find support for Xbox Community Level and Xbox Ambassadors

Click On FAQ Tell You All About The Following

Xbox Community Level
    Xbox Community Ambassadors
    Enforcement United Beta
    Loot and Profile
    Sweepstakes
  8. AlphaBobcat-7E5C78DE Win User

No, when I tried to apply, it said that I needed 1500 gamerscore to join, but I have 1520G
  9. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Do you get an error message at all? Or did you get an email accepting or not accepting you.
  10. mz2much22 Win User

Becoming an Xbox Ambassador

I followed the link you posted and after I click become an ambassador I am told I meet all requirements. So i click join but nothing happens.
  11. NeoDan123 Win User

XBOX AMBASSADOR DONT SHOW THE BUTTON "JOIN"

As stated by the others. If you do not meet the required criteria you will be unable to join the Ambassador Program.
Thema:

1. I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements - Similar Threads - can't join ambassador

2. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  3. can't join the xbox ambassadors discord

in XBoX on Windows
    can't join the xbox ambassadors discord: G'day, as the title says I am having trouble joining the Ambassadors discord server, I had managed to join before and was having trouble verifying, I was told to leave and rejoin to try again and...
  4. Xbox Live Ambassador Program Bug - Can't join

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Ambassador Program Bug - Can't join: Hey there, Recently, I've hit the amount if 1,500+ gamerscore and wanted to join the Xbox Live Ambassador program, but when I try to do that it tells me that I am not qualified to be in the Xbox...
  5. Can't Apply to be an Ambassador "You must have a Gold account to join this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Apply to be an Ambassador "You must have a Gold account to join this ...: Hi there, Even though I currently have an Xbox Live Gold account, it seems persistent in the fact that I don't. Anyone have a solution? 657353bb-4373-439d-b00c-d67a6d74f65c
  6. Can't Join Ambassador program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Join Ambassador program.: Every time I go to the ambassador website my gamertag/account never shows in the top right and when I go to apply it always pops up "there was an error checking your account, please check back in...
  7. Can't Join Ambassador Program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Join Ambassador Program?: Hello, My gamerscore is over 1500? Why won't it work? I tried. Logging out and back in Clearing browser cache using a diferent device using a different internet connection Redownloaded my...
  8. Can't Join Ambassador Program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Join Ambassador Program?: Hello, My gamerscore is over 1500? Why won't it work? I tried. Logging out and back in Clearing browser cache using a diferent device using a different internet connection Redownloaded my...
  9. I can't join ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't join ambassador: It said I need to have 1.5k gamscore or more....i have 1500 game score, but it still wont let me join. 9c0e1b0a-438f-4069-be85-c56ec9e20220
  10. Can't join Ambassador Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassador Program: I have been trying since October to join, I have more than 1500 gamerscore but it still won't allow me. Is there a reason why it is preventing to sign up ? 46c2083d-ee1f-4975-858f-89abb7a95159