I can’t join servers on my Nintendo switch for minecraft?

Discus and support I can’t join servers on my Nintendo switch for minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically when I go into the servers section on my switch it just says “You can not cross-platform games without both a Microsoft account and a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stixmc, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Stixmc
    Stixmc Guest

Basically when I go into the servers section on my switch it just says “You can not cross-platform games without both a Microsoft account and a Nintendo switch account. Sign in with both accounts to join servers” At first I did that but nothing happened and didn’t think much of it until now it’s been a whole year! If anyone can tell me how or what to do on how I could fix this please let me know I’ve trie Ed everything even a hard reset and still nothing! Please help me!!!

:)

Stixmc, Apr 21, 2022
  2. Matthew Lau1 Win User

Mincraft error 100 and 102

I can’t join online friends on Minecraft Nintendo switch
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

My servers don't work on Nintendo switch

4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly make sure that the Microsoft account that you used in signing in is the correct Microsoft account.

Also, make sure that your account setting is setup correctly. Sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

[​IMG]
  5. WRAITHbaister Win User

Minecraft bedrock server error while downloading packs from server. please try again

We recommend checking this => Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ – Home. You could also restart your router to troubleshoot the issue. If the link provided wasn't helpful, it would be best to get in touch with the Nintendo Switch support for further assistance. Keep in mind that this could also be from the game developer's side so might want to check with them as well in case there are no issues with the Nintendo Switch.
    I play on PS4 and I have the same problem. I can’t join any servers because of that.
  6. Egg 007 Win User

I can’t join any minecraft servers on Nintendo Switch

Thank you for replying it will really help to get me back into minecraft multiplayer ;D
Thema:

1. I can’t join servers on my Nintendo switch for minecraft? - Similar Threads - can’t join servers

2. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  3. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...
  4. I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...: I can’t join my friends world on ps5. I get cannot connect every time. What can I do? 9f9f7314-8f02-44a0-b283-7dd6c41d44c6
  5. Why can’t my friend on pc join my ark server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend on pc join my ark server: Hi, I’m trying to play ark with my friend and we have a little problem, he can’t see the invites i send so he can’t join and he has no other way to join, yes we both have the same game from the...
  6. Why can’t i join a discord server to talk to my friends over xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t i join a discord server to talk to my friends over xbox: discord servers discord serves error 100f4b73-cb6f-4d8c-b663-937bbf45dc54
  7. I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when...: Everything on my settings is set to open and I’m not on a family account. I was playing just fine the other day in a realm but now I can’t access the realm or a server...
  8. Friend can’t join my non dedicated ark server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can’t join my non dedicated ark server: Tried updating, uninstalling, restarting, restarting the internet and just about everything but my mate can’t joined my ark server and it keeps saying join failed. She could join before but now it...
  9. I can’t join a Minecraft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join a Minecraft server: So I created a Microsoft account to sign into Minecraft on my Ipad and when I tried to play on the servers it said “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set...
  10. I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up.: I’ve tried changing my account settings but nothing is working. 1008a897-bf9a-47d7-a59f-77439f3d1000