I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...

Discus and support I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help what should I do ***moved from Windows / Other/Unknown / Gaming *** 99d5447c-5c13-47e5-97d3-1b6e8ecfe26e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Simrose1234, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Simrose1234
    Simrose1234 Guest

I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...

I need help what should I do

***moved from Windows / Other/Unknown / Gaming ***

:)

Simrose1234, Jun 23, 2023
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

My servers don't work on Nintendo switch

3. JayDelgado Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

To play online, you'll need xbox gold membership. For the Minecraft version i think you'll need the bedrock editon (which is the one for Xbox, windows 10 and Nintendo switch that just have "Minecraft" in the title (it doesn't say bedrock edition)) and
    to join a realm you need to get an invite from the person that has created the realm
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch

Hey there diamondwolffx,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox Forums community for advice on accessing cross-platform play for Minecraft. I can totally understand how this situation could be confusing.

I suggest getting in touch with Mojang as they will be best equipped to handle issues with access cross-platform play through Minecraft.

Also, just to make sure I'm reading correctly, are you playing this off of a Switch?

If you are, it would be best to reach out to
    Nintendo
    at some point for more accurate troubleshooting pertaining to that console.

If you are using an Xbox, I recommend going to Settings> Devices and Streaming> Blu-ray> persistent storage in the Xbox One Guide and clearing that three times. Once
    that has been done, go to Settings> General> Network Settings> Advanced Settings> Alternate MAC address, clearing that and letting your console restart as a quick preliminary means of troubleshooting.

Hope this information is helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  5. MattJ9 Win User

I'm having the same issue. On the Nintendo Switch I can not connect to any servers. On my Android phone, i can connect to servers.
  6. AnimalCosine54 Win User

did you find a solution to this problem because I havent yet
Thema:

1. I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a... - Similar Threads - can't join servers

2. Can't join server.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join server.: I can't join any servers or use realms. (Error 500) I am on Mac M1 and really want this fixed. f0e79959-8f29-479c-bd0b-10df1849f68e
  3. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  4. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...: I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while...
  5. Why can't i join or host a terraria server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join or host a terraria server?: Hi I bought terraria one month ago to play it with my friends. However i needed game pass ultimate, so i bought it to play multiplayer. When i want to play multiplayer i can't join a server, when...
  6. The Current PING on my multiplayer Sever doesn't show up and I can't join any server. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Current PING on my multiplayer Sever doesn't show up and I can't join any server. When...: Please help me ? I have changed many things none of them seem to work. d7e2648b-3384-4613-94bc-8726101f84e1
  7. I can't join any server it's only loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join any server it's only loading: Hi i can't join any server it's only loading and loading and after some time it says disconnected from server It started form June i used my full data so i was using hotspot and when i try to...
  8. I can't join any server or multiplayer world its only loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join any server or multiplayer world its only loading: Hi i am expecting help from Microsoft I can't join any server or multiplayer world its only loading and after sometime it says disconnected from server it starts from June I used my full data so...
  9. I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft: I don't know how to join realms or create servers in Minecraft, it is saying that my Microsoft account is not set up like that, and I have tried many ways to do this, please help me....
  10. I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.: When I try to join my friends minecraft world it says connecting to multiplayer game and then after a few minutes it says connection timed out. Can't connect to world. I can join public servers...