I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up.

Discus and support I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I’ve tried changing my account settings but nothing is working. 1008a897-bf9a-47d7-a59f-77439f3d1000 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Bligtha, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Bligtha
    Bligtha Guest

I’ve tried changing my account settings but nothing is working.

:)

Bligtha, Mar 21, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Bligtha,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Sounds like the cross play is not enabled in settings, were you able to look at the
    privacy and online settings? We will give you the
    steps to change the exact ones for the cross platform use.

1. You will go to the Xbox websiteand sign in.

2. Once signed in, click your picture top right corner go to Xbox profile.

3. Click on privacy settings.

4. Once in settings, under the picture see Privacy, Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety. Select the Xbox one/Windows 10 online safety.

5. You will see you gamertag you are looking for one setting:

6. The two you want to make sure say allow and everybody are:
      1. "you can play with people outside of Xbox live" set to allow

2. Now click on privacy you are looking for one setting:

"you can communicate outside of Xbox live with voice and text" set to allow

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. RishonPapa Win User

Getting Redirected to Child Privacy Site when trying tiy change something in my profile

No its not like that. Ok so I am going to play MCPE then when i signed in it says i can't play servers because my privacy settings isn't set up properly and it gave me this link:

aka.ms/account settings

and that redirected me to that support site and i tried editing my xbox account but it always redirects me to that support site.
  4. ConnorWinston Win User

set online multiplayer

hi, I’m trying to turn on online multiplayer on Microsoft Xbox setting and it still says you can’t join his realm because how your account is set up do you know how to turn on online multiplayer NEVERMIND it works
  5. Jose Esqueda Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

All of the sudden my Xbox says I can’t join on Minecraft realms because of how my Microsoft account is set up. The settings are correct and I have tried everything including a factory reset. But nothing works. And i have seen people over the years
    with the same problem. Plz help
  6. xXSabbrinahXx Win User

"You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

I made my account year ago and i left so i dont know what happened but when im back and im playing Minecraft PocketEdition in multiplayer it say that i cannot join servers because of "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft
    account is set up." Help?
    Plsssss :((
Thema:

1. I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up. - Similar Threads - can’t join server

2. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  3. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...
  4. I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...: I can’t join my friends world on ps5. I get cannot connect every time. What can I do? 9f9f7314-8f02-44a0-b283-7dd6c41d44c6
  5. Why can’t my friend on pc join my ark server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend on pc join my ark server: Hi, I’m trying to play ark with my friend and we have a little problem, he can’t see the invites i send so he can’t join and he has no other way to join, yes we both have the same game from the...
  6. Why can’t i join a discord server to talk to my friends over xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t i join a discord server to talk to my friends over xbox: discord servers discord serves error 100f4b73-cb6f-4d8c-b663-937bbf45dc54
  7. I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when...: Everything on my settings is set to open and I’m not on a family account. I was playing just fine the other day in a realm but now I can’t access the realm or a server...
  8. Friend can’t join my non dedicated ark server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can’t join my non dedicated ark server: Tried updating, uninstalling, restarting, restarting the internet and just about everything but my mate can’t joined my ark server and it keeps saying join failed. She could join before but now it...
  9. I can’t join a Minecraft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join a Minecraft server: So I created a Microsoft account to sign into Minecraft on my Ipad and when I tried to play on the servers it said “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set...
  10. I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi there! I am having an issue with connectivity issues in Minecraft PE. Ever since I switched internet providers from Shaw to MTS, I have not been able to connect to an online multiplayer server...