I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft

Discus and support I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know how to join realms or create servers in Minecraft, it is saying that my Microsoft account is not set up like that, and I have tried many... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edock Comfort, Jul 27, 2023.

1. I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft

I don't know how to join realms or create servers in Minecraft, it is saying that my Microsoft account is not set up like that, and I have tried many ways to do this, please help me.

:)

Edock Comfort, Jul 27, 2023
  2. JulienPoinas Win User

Connexion to my friend's Minecraft game impossible

Hello Lillium,

It's not a Realm nor a server like the prison.

She just created the game on her PS5 and invited me. But she doesn't pay for a Realm.

Also, if we create a new game I will be able to join. But this one I can't anymore

Thanks
  3. EzawaAkihiko Win User

How to: Provide Feedback for Forums.Xbox.com

In my Privacy & online safety settings, I can't turn the ‘you can create and join clubs’ and 'Broadcast gameplay' to Allow, every time I turned them into 'Allow' and clicked submit, it turned back to block automatically. and I can't join Minecraft Realms
  4. SL4SHthegamer Win User

Chancging onilne privacy settings on Xbox.com

im trying to change the "Create and join clubs" setting and my account is an adult account

And yes i cant join "Realms" in Minecraft due to this
  5. CarTzy Win User

I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a Microsoft and nintendo account even though I checked many times and I am logged in with both

Hello Simrose1234,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I can see that you can't join servers on your Minecraft Bedrock Nintendo Switch. Here are some possible solutions that you can try:

- Restart your console and your server.

- Make sure both your game/console and the server are fully updated.

- Change your secondary DNS from 8.8.8.8 to 1.1.1.1 or vice versa.

- Enable cross play in settings.

Please see: Minecraft Realms Plus: How do I Join Someone's Minecraft Realm? | Minecraft Help & Minecraft Dedicated and Featured Servers FAQ | Minecraft Help

This article may also be helpful: Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  6. SamauriLion Win User

I can’t connect to MY realm

dabear64 has Minecraft Windows 10 and bought a realm (da bear clan) and who has Minecraft Java can not get into the realm. has been invited, yet I see no invitations to join. has tried the email link to the realm as well,
    but still can't link together or join or play in da bear clan realm. Please advise so we can enjoy our new minecraft realm.

Gloria Johnston
Thema:

I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft

1. I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft - Similar Threads - can't join realms

2. Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...: Made the family and saved all the information stating that he can talk and communicate with online people, play cross platform, nothing is age restricted I dont understand why his account is...
  3. Why can't I join a minecraft realm for a friend on PS5 but I can for a friend on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join a minecraft realm for a friend on PS5 but I can for a friend on PC?: Whenever I try to accept a realm invite from a friend (their on PS5) it tells me that my privacy settings don't allow it and that it could be because I'm in a family. I'm not in a family and I...
  4. I can't join Minecraft Realms, even after having the right Settings to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join Minecraft Realms, even after having the right Settings to.: I had asked a question before about not being able to access my Info Settings, and thankfully I have been able to access my Settings now. Unfortunately, I still can't join Minecraft Realms after...
  5. Can't Join Minecraft Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Join Minecraft Realm: Hello, I am currently running the Java and Bedrock version of Minecraft and trying to join a realm. I have been added to the realm, but I am unable to join. When I try to enter Minecraft realms,...
  6. I can join my friends realm, but I can't do anything!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can join my friends realm, but I can't do anything!: Joining my friends realm, I appear to be standing still and not moving. I can still experience damage from mobs and other players- but to my friends i'm just standing still, even though i'm...
  7. Can't join MC Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join MC Realm: I have had a MC Realm subscription for years on my Nintendo Switch. Ahead of this latest update, after I log on and try to join the realm it won't load. It spools forever on the "joining realm"...
  8. I can't join my friends mine raft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends mine raft realm: whenever I join it always stops on the "building Terrain" part of the loading screen. I've tried all the advice online I could find but it didn't work. Also before you ask there was no error...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10, 1.18.2 : I can't join my friend's realm. It gets stuck on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10, 1.18.2 : I can't join my friend's realm. It gets stuck on the...: I've had this problem for about two days now. I try to join the realm, and it inevitably gets stuck on the "Joining Realm... Building Terrain" screen (see image), loading seemingly indefinitly....
  10. My friend can't Join my minecraft realm.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can't Join my minecraft realm.: My friend is having trouble joining my newly made minecraft realm. We initially thought perhaps their account was in child mode since they are only 17, so we changed the age for their account and...