I can't join my friends world... Please help!

Discus and support I can't join my friends world... Please help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I went on my Xbox to play on my friend's Minecraft world with him but I wasn't able to join. It was just on locating server and it wouldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DangerDom25, Jan 24, 2021.

1. DangerDom25
    DangerDom25 Guest

Yesterday I went on my Xbox to play on my friend's Minecraft world with him but I wasn't able to join. It was just on locating server and it wouldn't change to anything else. I couldn't join that world that my friend made but I was able to join his other
    worlds. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem so I can join his world?

:)

DangerDom25, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Aravindhan Ganasan Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Nat type is either strict or moderate, I tried fixing it and went through the web for solutions but none helped to fix it. The thing is I can play all the other multiplayer games with no problem but only minecraft is giving me problem and that too I can
    join his world and play but he can't join my world. My Xbox live is logged in and it's working and that is how I can join his world. I don't understand what's the problem with this now. The same problem persists with minecraft pe that I just bought, I can
    join my friends but they can't join my game. Note we are not connecting through lan but through multiplayer option, as per the new update which enable us to join our friend's world if they're friends with us in Xbox live. Please get back to me soon, I took
    so long to reply as I was trying to fix the NAT type.
  3. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  4. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  5. jaghuar Win User

How can I change my child's (MS Family) permissions to allow them to add friends in Minecraft (Win10 PC version - Not Java)?

I have activated all these settings and my child’s profile still cannot add friends on minecraft. I can join his world but he cannot join my world. He shows 1 friend on the friends tab but it doesn’t show any joinable friends or my world inside the friends
    tab. I have even changed all settings to allow everything (defeats the purpose) and I still cannot add friends on his account. Please help!!!!!!
  6. Rostom L Win User

Unable to connect to Minecraft world, 2 Xboxes in the same house

Hi Amanda!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Just to confirm, is she the one who can't join your world or you are the one who can't join her world?

I know your other friends can join your world but are her other friends able to join her world as well except you?
Thema:

1. I can't join my friends world... Please help! - Similar Threads - can't join friends

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. I can't join my friends world on mc from pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join my friends world on mc from pc: I can't join my friends world on minecraft bedrock. It says they aren't online right now and on the xbox app the join game and join party buttons are grayed out. All the settings are on for me to...
  4. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  5. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  6. How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...: How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids and it was working a week ago eb69ba5e-fad3-437a-85f3-2f9d22a10e0c
  7. My daughter can't create or join group chats with her friends on the Xbox App.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My daughter can't create or join group chats with her friends on the Xbox App.: Hello, My daughter has started using her own Xbox profile (rather than mine) and she wants to join some of group chats she was part of on my account. However she can't. I've been through all the...
  8. Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?: im on nintendo with a microsoft account and nintendo live. why cant i join my friends that play on a ps4, and dont have a microsoft account? I don't have realms, and neither do my friends on ps4....
  9. I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.: When I try to join my friends minecraft world it says connecting to multiplayer game and then after a few minutes it says connection timed out. Can't connect to world. I can join public servers...
  10. I can't joined the world of my friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't joined the world of my friends: Hello my name is Oscar Daporta and I have a problem of connexion I can't joined the world of my friends and my friends can't joined my world When I trie to go in the world of my friends, it's talk...