i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta

Discus and support i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; when i try to join it says it unstable but on friends end if im in a game and where it says friends they can only select my gamecard and cant join me... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by kyo gunn, Nov 30, 2023.

1. kyo gunn
    kyo gunn Guest

when i try to join it says it unstable but on friends end if im in a game and where it says friends they can only select my gamecard and cant join me

:)

kyo gunn, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello kyo gunn,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to join your friend's session on GTA. This issue could be caused by a few different things, such as a poor internet connection or a problem with the game servers. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check the account or the devices that is connected to your account. No worries, we do have some effective troubleshooting steps here that could fix the issue.

Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure that your internet connection is stable and strong enough to support online gaming. You can try resetting your router or modem to see if that helps.

2. Restart the game: Sometimes, simply restarting the game can help resolve connectivity issues.

3. Check for updates: Make sure that both your game and your console are up to date with the latest updates and patches.

4. Check the game servers: If the issue persists, it's possible that there is a problem with the game servers. You can check the status of the servers on the official GTA website or social media pages.

Hope I helped! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello kyo gunn,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. geo21770 Win User

i cant join a party on MW3! why?!

Same issue here, cant join party nor jump in on session in progress, my friends cant join me nor accept my invites.
  5. CactuswithC Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Online PC issue

I have the problem that friends cant join :/ its says "could not connect to session)
  6. BoyishChief095 Win User

Any problems issues or general help leave me a msg anything xbox related

Hey i need Help u see...

I play GTA EFLC with my friend but i cant join him or he can join me
Thema:

1. i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta - Similar Threads - cant join friends

2. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  3. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  4. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  5. Cant join friend on insurgency sandstorm getting ms-multiplayer error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join friend on insurgency sandstorm getting ms-multiplayer error: Im getting the you'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link error when i try to join a friend both on pc his using gamepass and i got the game from steam? Very annoying...
  6. Cant join my friends ark survival evolved non dedicated server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join my friends ark survival evolved non dedicated server: My friend (who is running ark on windows 10 and also running ark on the micro soft store) is hosting a non-dedicated server. We first tried June 5th but I got a failed join message, June 6th we...
  7. Cant join or invite friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join or invite friends?: me and my friends cannot join each others games 93018547-6188-45ae-9fa2-e07038067de1
  8. Why cant My friend join me in no mans sky?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant My friend join me in no mans sky?: Me and my friend are trying to play no mans sky together, he is on steam I am on xbox game pass for PC, we are in each others no mans sky friends lists, have multiplayer enabled, start in the...
  9. I cant join my friend in astroneer it keeps saying "cant connect to host"

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant join my friend in astroneer it keeps saying "cant connect to host": My friend's nat type is open and he has restarted his router 944d153f-c73d-4777-a9de-a4073bef4689
  10. friend cant join anyone game on xbox, and noone can join him, he has adult defaults

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friend cant join anyone game on xbox, and noone can join him, he has adult defaults: im on xbox series s and he is on xbox 1 fc96ced0-ca19-4e43-b548-1637aed6d5e4