I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...

Discus and support I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t join my friends world on ps5. I get cannot connect every time. What can I do? 9f9f7314-8f02-44a0-b283-7dd6c41d44c6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gavin Ferrel, Jul 26, 2023.

1. Gavin Ferrel
    Gavin Ferrel Guest

I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...

I can’t join my friends world on ps5. I get cannot connect every time. What can I do?

:)

Gavin Ferrel, Jul 26, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to server when we’ve played on it before. I’ve tried reinstalling and all. What can I do?

Hi Gavin, my name is Rodrigo, a Player just like yourself.

I am sorry to hear it.

This is the XBOX Community forums, is this regarding the Minecraft Game?

There is something you can try on your console.

Please, try changing your connection DNS.

Go to Settings > Select Network > Select Settings > Select Set Up Internet Connection > Find your Connection > Press Options Button > Select Advanced > Select DNS Settings > Select Manual

Input these:

Primary: 8.8.8.8

Secondary: 8.8.4.4

I hope this helps.
  3. DeniqL Win User

I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to server when we’ve played on it before. I’ve tried reinstalling and all. What can I do?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Can you try these real quick?

If you're on a wired connection, try connecting with a wireless connection or vice versa.

Try connecting with another network connection if possible.

If you're using a VPN, try turning it off.
  4. ElectroZeus610 Win User

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Not long ago my friends would always be able go join me, both Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, however now they can”t join me no matter what, I’ve changed the way of joining which is “Friends of friends” to “Friend only” to “Invite only” and nothing works,
    they all get the message “Unable to connect.”
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Unable to connect to friends world (minecraft)

I cannot join my friend's world (we are both ps4). We are both NAT type open and i've tried everything to join, it keeps saying unable to connect to world and i desperately need to play. Thanks, I appreciate
    any help
    Make sure the world is set to allow friends to join and not single player amd your both on the same verson
  6. INS4NE KARN4GE Win User

October Games For Gold

Yea I'm having a problem connecting the to servers since it came out free. I got to play for awhile last night but that was it been trying throughout the day and i always get 'No games available at this moment' or it will say joining game and then gives
    me 'lost connection to server'. A few of my friends were able to connect with less problems and I'm not sure if its my connection specifically or if there is just EA server problems or some other problem.
Thema:

1. I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to... - Similar Threads - can’t join friends

2. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  3. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. Can’t join a friend’s game.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join a friend’s game.: My son purchased an Xbox Live Gold pass and loaded it under his username. He has a child account, and I control the parental restrictions. I have it set to where he can communicate with friends,...
  6. My one of my friends can’t join me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My one of my friends can’t join me: So when I play tectonica or farming simulator 22 one of my friends can’t join me but all my other friends can, so he will use the invite I give him to join and it will start to load then after a...
  7. Can’t join my friend on bo3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join my friend on bo3: I’m trying to play bo3 zombie but I’m unable to join or invite friends I believe it is the mat type but I’m using military WiFi so I am unable to change the nat type. Any way to go around this?...
  8. Why can’t my friend join my world when she comes over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend join my world when she comes over?: Me and my friend play Minecraft a lot but but when she comes over it doesn’t work. We are on the same internet (which works fine) and we both have the same versions of Minecraft. This has not...
  9. Why can’t my friends on discord hear me when I join their call through my xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t my friends on discord hear me when I join their call through my xbox?: My audio and party settings are set to everyone and both of my discord and Xbox accounts are linked. I am able to stream fine but for some reason they cannot hear me. I was wondering if they...
  10. Past few days can’t join parties and disconnects when friends join mine

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Past few days can’t join parties and disconnects when friends join mine: Past few days Xbox been acting up can’t join parties and I disconnect whenever someone joins mine, I’ve been getting more and more frustrated. I’ve done everything, restart router, test nat type,...