I can't join my friends MC world, plz help

Discus and support I can't join my friends MC world, plz help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When ever i try to join my friends game it either gets stuck in loading and my character loads in but cant be killed or just doesnt load at all and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RadLocalMama, Apr 18, 2020.

1. RadLocalMama
    RadLocalMama Guest

When ever i try to join my friends game it either gets stuck in loading and my character loads in but cant be killed or just doesnt load at all and says "unavailable world", "connection timed out", or "disconnected from world". Both his and my nat types
    are open. Other people can join his world and i can join other people's world but not his, this is a recent issuse and started happening about 2 days ago.

:)

RadLocalMama, Apr 18, 2020
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Try this page https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-titles/minecraft-info
  3. ODDY786 Win User

I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

I can join my friend's Minecraft server when we are at same Wi-Fi, but we can't join each other when we are in different network (Wi-Fi)

Plz help me...
  4. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  5. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  6. Rostom L Win User

Unable to connect to Minecraft world, 2 Xboxes in the same house

Hi Amanda!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Just to confirm, is she the one who can't join your world or you are the one who can't join her world?

I know your other friends can join your world but are her other friends able to join her world as well except you?
Thema:

1. I can't join my friends MC world, plz help - Similar Threads - can't join friends

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. I can't join my friends world on mc from pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join my friends world on mc from pc: I can't join my friends world on minecraft bedrock. It says they aren't online right now and on the xbox app the join game and join party buttons are grayed out. All the settings are on for me to...
  4. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  5. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  6. How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...: How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids and it was working a week ago eb69ba5e-fad3-437a-85f3-2f9d22a10e0c
  7. My daughter can't create or join group chats with her friends on the Xbox App.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My daughter can't create or join group chats with her friends on the Xbox App.: Hello, My daughter has started using her own Xbox profile (rather than mine) and she wants to join some of group chats she was part of on my account. However she can't. I've been through all the...
  8. Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?: im on nintendo with a microsoft account and nintendo live. why cant i join my friends that play on a ps4, and dont have a microsoft account? I don't have realms, and neither do my friends on ps4....
  9. I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.: When I try to join my friends minecraft world it says connecting to multiplayer game and then after a few minutes it says connection timed out. Can't connect to world. I can join public servers...
  10. I can't joined the world of my friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't joined the world of my friends: Hello my name is Oscar Daporta and I have a problem of connexion I can't joined the world of my friends and my friends can't joined my world When I trie to go in the world of my friends, it's talk...