I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

Discus and support I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReleasedMammal, Jan 8, 2024.

1. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing already that i play on Xbox in the living room when i'm not in my games room, but when i try to join on PC it loads the old server. It synced data when i first booted the game up, but won't sync again since i deleted the old save file in game.

How do i stop it from loading the old server and allow me to join my friend's server with my new character that i created?

It says in the pause menu that i'm connected to his server but it definitely isn't it's a save from a server i had going with a couple of friends from a long time ago.

:)

ReleasedMammal, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Zero420override Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 - Cannot connect to server after dedicated host pc gets locked

3. TrussedMonkey8 Win User

Ark

Hey all, I just started a dedicated server running 24/7 for Ark Survival Evolved, The Center (map). Its PVP with guidelines. (trying to discourage offline raiding) Hit me up on my gamer tag if you want to join and create a tribe. Will be eventually holding
    dino fights and player fights (for fun) with prizes and such. Add my gamer tag for more information or if you want to join.
  4. KaellumFriesen Win User

Cross-Gen Help!

My friends haven’t been able to join me on ARK Survival Evolved (Non-Dedicated Session), Astroneer, Kingdom Two Crowns and there may be others I don’t remember.

The weird thing is that sometimes they can join me on those games and other times they can’t and it says “Failed to Connect”.
  5. CogTIM Win User

Ark: Survival Evolved Crossplay

Hello Pecete,

Ark Survival Evolved does allow Cross-play with PC and Xbox consoles. I used my PC to host a dedicated server for about 2 months for me and a bunch of friends to play together on our own server. We all connected to the server from our Xbox consoles. Do you
    have the Xbox Console Companion on your PC?

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/console-companion-app

I ran Ark through this program and was able to invite my Xbox friends to it much easier. It also allowed my friends to add the server as a friend and jump in whenever they wanted. If you do not Plan on using the Xbox companion app
    on your PC, you can always host your server and give your Xbox friend the server name and password that you create and they can go in to "Join an Ark" then filter the servers shown to quickly find yours and join it.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and join it myself and if so how? Thank you to anyone who responds

As explained above, this forum does not provide support or advice for ARK Survival Evolved. You may visit visit the wiki I linked above for instructions on setting up a dedicated server. If you need further help, you can visit the official ARK forums, Steam community, or subreddit.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

1. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own... - Similar Threads - can't join freinds

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. I can't join my friends world on mc from pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join my friends world on mc from pc: I can't join my friends world on minecraft bedrock. It says they aren't online right now and on the xbox app the join game and join party buttons are grayed out. All the settings are on for me to...
  4. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  5. Can't join server.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join server.: I can't join any servers or use realms. (Error 500) I am on Mac M1 and really want this fixed. f0e79959-8f29-479c-bd0b-10df1849f68e
  6. Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview: Hi.I have problem.minecraft beta can't join my friend in minecraft preview.I added him as a friend and he added me back and saw that he was online playing mincraft preview but couldn't enter his...
  7. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  8. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  9. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  10. My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My...: I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My freinds play on PE(pocket edtion) and i play on ps4. 0216b7ec-6d18-41df-8bbe-922dc296471c