I cant join minecraft RTX Beta neither normal Beta.

Discus and support I cant join minecraft RTX Beta neither normal Beta. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Hello, ive been trying to join the minecraft beta for some time now, i says that im a part of the beta but when i start the game it shows me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MarretaG, Oct 30, 2020.

1. /u/MarretaG
    /u/MarretaG Guest

/u/MarretaG, Oct 30, 2020
  2. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  3. JordanPage Win User

RTX Beta won't show in the insider hub (legacy)

I a'm sorry everyone, i have figured that RTX is now working under normal minecraft beta. Now this is weird so pls keep in mind if you play it and have the same issue
  4. Legojoey1234 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta will not install

5. Hockerz Gaming Win User

Unable to connect to friends world (minecraft)

minecraft has the beta thing going on make sure one of you are not participating in ti because you cant join if both are not in it
    How do I check if I'm in the beta
  6. xzzztvminecraft Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Iv'e tried to access the RTX beta for Minecraft but when selected it
    wont download and just takes me to the Minecraft store page.
Thema:

1. I cant join minecraft RTX Beta neither normal Beta. - Similar Threads - cant join minecraft

2. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  3. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  4. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  5. minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...: Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant 1bc7cb38-e280-4cec-bf3b-27a0653539c5
  6. WHY cant the SWITCH version of Minecraft see or join LAN servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY cant the SWITCH version of Minecraft see or join LAN servers?: So, ALL other versions can see and join LAN servers. PC, Windows, Xbox, PS4, they can all see and join my LAN server. WHY cant the Switch version see or join it? ALL are running the latest...
  7. I cant join minecraft realms and changing my privacy settings wont work please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join minecraft realms and changing my privacy settings wont work please help: I got the error code that I couldn't join mincraft realms because my Microsoft account wasn't set up right and that I need to make sure that I am allowed to join clubs and play multiplayer which I...
  8. Why cant i join a friends minecraft world?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i join a friends minecraft world?: Everytime i try to join, i always get the same message, no matter what i do or how many “fixes” i try. its always Server connection has timed out, unable to connect to world. How do i fix this?...
  9. I get this error trying to join multiplayer on Minecraft “ You cant play multiplayer due to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get this error trying to join multiplayer on Minecraft “ You cant play multiplayer due to...: All settings are correct, how do I fix this error? f0ba1eed-20d8-4c0a-99a4-30b135fddfe8
  10. I cant join my friends Minecraft realm on bedrock edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join my friends Minecraft realm on bedrock edition.: I cant join my friends minecraft realm on bedrock edition. Im on PC(laptop) I have already set my privacy settings to allow and reset my laptop and still cannot join his realm. I am the organizer...