I can't join any server or multiplayer world its only loading

Discus and support I can't join any server or multiplayer world its only loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i am expecting help from Microsoft I can't join any server or multiplayer world its only loading and after sometime it says disconnected from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CES KID, Oct 6, 2023.

1. CES KID
    CES KID Guest

Hi i am expecting help from Microsoft

I can't join any server or multiplayer world its only loading and after sometime it says disconnected from server it starts from June I used my full data so I was using hotspot and when I go to join server it's only loading so i thought it will fix on tomorrow because it happens with me many times and it fixed on tomorrow but now it didn't fix and i am a fan of mcpe server i am expecting help from Microsoft pls help

:)

CES KID, Oct 6, 2023
  2. CES KID Win User

I can't join any server it's only loading

I am expecting help from Microsoft agents

Pls can any agent help me
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Can't join Lan game on Minecraft

Make sure you are doing the following:

Multiplayer Options

Minecraft (Bedrock) supports the following multiplayer options:

• Locally hosted multiplayer world via LAN or Xbox Live
    • Realms
    • Servers (unofficial, third party server software)
    Locally hosted multiplayer world via LAN or Xbox Live

Any world can be a locally hosted multiplayer world, and accessible to other
    Minecraft
    players.

To start, create new world or load an existing one. Then, select World Settings (pencil icon)
    MultiplayerMultiplayer Game. If all players are on the same local network, you may also toggle on
    Visible to LAN Players.

Other player(s) can join the world by navigating to the Friends tab and selecting the world.
  4. MichaelDavies-031 Win User

ASTRONEER

Do you get an error message when you're kicked? When does it kick you? How long are you in game before you are removed? Have you been able to play together before? Does this happen when either of you are hosting the world or have you only tried one hosting
    the world?

Do you have any issues joining other multiplayer games?

And to clarify, I can't remember if Astroneer supports it, but is that split screen or are you talking about online multiplayer?
    No I do not get an error message It just stops saying loading solar system or crashes. It kicks us when we are loading. We stay in the game (loading I mean) for about 20 seconds then it just kicks us. Yes we have been able to do online with each other before.
    I can join his saves but he can't join my world.
  5. Sylar IRL Win User

On a Rail achievement. Anyone want it?

I should mention most players are joining my world without any problems, but a few have gotten the "Connection to the server was lost. Exiting to the main menu" message and can't join. I can't join there world either. My NAT open and my connection speed
    is fine so I'm not sure whats causing it.
  6. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
Thema:

1. I can't join any server or multiplayer world its only loading - Similar Threads - can't join server

2. Can't join server.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join server.: I can't join any servers or use realms. (Error 500) I am on Mac M1 and really want this fixed. f0e79959-8f29-479c-bd0b-10df1849f68e
  3. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  4. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...: I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while...
  5. Why can't i join or host a terraria server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join or host a terraria server?: Hi I bought terraria one month ago to play it with my friends. However i needed game pass ultimate, so i bought it to play multiplayer. When i want to play multiplayer i can't join a server, when...
  6. The Current PING on my multiplayer Sever doesn't show up and I can't join any server. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Current PING on my multiplayer Sever doesn't show up and I can't join any server. When...: Please help me ? I have changed many things none of them seem to work. d7e2648b-3384-4613-94bc-8726101f84e1
  7. I can't join any server it's only loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join any server it's only loading: Hi i can't join any server it's only loading and loading and after some time it says disconnected from server It started form June i used my full data so i was using hotspot and when i try to...
  8. I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft: I don't know how to join realms or create servers in Minecraft, it is saying that my Microsoft account is not set up like that, and I have tried many ways to do this, please help me....
  9. I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.: When I try to join my friends minecraft world it says connecting to multiplayer game and then after a few minutes it says connection timed out. Can't connect to world. I can join public servers...
  10. I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...: I need help what should I do ***moved from Windows / Other/Unknown / Gaming *** 99d5447c-5c13-47e5-97d3-1b6e8ecfe26e