I can't join any server it's only loading

Discus and support I can't join any server it's only loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i can't join any server it's only loading and loading and after some time it says disconnected from server It started form June i used my full... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CES KID, Oct 6, 2023.

1. CES KID
    CES KID Guest

Hi i can't join any server it's only loading and loading and after some time it says disconnected from server

It started form June i used my full data so i was using hotspot and when i try to join server it's only loading and loading so i thought it will fix by itself on tomorrow because it happens with me so many times and it fixed by itself on tomorrow but it didn't fix on tomorrow and i can't play any server from june

:)

CES KID, Oct 6, 2023
  2. CES KID Win User

I am expecting help from Microsoft agents

Pls can any agent help me
  3. Pat_404 Win User

Unable to connect to world.

It's not about playing together.

I can't join any server even if I want to play alone. I can join only the 5 servers which are in menu.

Thanks for answer
  4. CNergard Win User

Can't launch bf4 past dashboard

At launch I only occasionally had problems joining a Conquest game (failed to join but there was no message or it put me in a deathmatch game) and rarely would I get kicked from a server and thrown into the dashboard (once every few hours or so and only
    in after a game had ended, never during a match). It seems that every time there has been a patch for the PC or PS4 I fail more often to join a game but it still wasn't that bad, but ever since that last PC patch from earlier this week, I can't play anything.
    It took me 30 min to get the game to even load (just kept kicking me back to the dash) and I am still trying to join a game of any game type with no luck. One time a game loaded but I was the only one in it.
  5. qwegggweg Win User

My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

You can join realms in mincraft pe, but my friend can't join in any server for some reason.
  6. Armani204 Win User

Any servers with just old maps?

Nah the set the server maps doesn't work. Yeah I will find bazzar and metro games already in progress, but when you join those games half way through, chances are the team you are joining is already spawn trapped. But, even when I do tough it out, it will
    still load up the new maps for the next match. I know there is b2k servers like crazy, but I haven't seen any normal map only servers, pretty lame in my opinion.
Thema:

1. I can't join any server it's only loading - Similar Threads - can't join server

2. Can't join server.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join server.: I can't join any servers or use realms. (Error 500) I am on Mac M1 and really want this fixed. f0e79959-8f29-479c-bd0b-10df1849f68e
  3. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  4. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...: I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while...
  5. Why can't i join or host a terraria server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join or host a terraria server?: Hi I bought terraria one month ago to play it with my friends. However i needed game pass ultimate, so i bought it to play multiplayer. When i want to play multiplayer i can't join a server, when...
  6. The Current PING on my multiplayer Sever doesn't show up and I can't join any server. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Current PING on my multiplayer Sever doesn't show up and I can't join any server. When...: Please help me ? I have changed many things none of them seem to work. d7e2648b-3384-4613-94bc-8726101f84e1
  7. I can't join any server or multiplayer world its only loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join any server or multiplayer world its only loading: Hi i am expecting help from Microsoft I can't join any server or multiplayer world its only loading and after sometime it says disconnected from server it starts from June I used my full data so...
  8. I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft: I don't know how to join realms or create servers in Minecraft, it is saying that my Microsoft account is not set up like that, and I have tried many ways to do this, please help me....
  9. I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.: When I try to join my friends minecraft world it says connecting to multiplayer game and then after a few minutes it says connection timed out. Can't connect to world. I can join public servers...
  10. I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...: I need help what should I do ***moved from Windows / Other/Unknown / Gaming *** 99d5447c-5c13-47e5-97d3-1b6e8ecfe26e