I can’t join any minecraft servers on Nintendo Switch

Discus and support I can’t join any minecraft servers on Nintendo Switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I go on the server page it says I can’t play online multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up. But when I go on settings I can’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Egg 007, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Egg 007
    Egg 007 Guest

when I go on the server page it says I can’t play online multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up. But when I go on settings I can’t find any thing about online multiplayer. It’s really frustrating.
    I can’t join any minecraft servers on Nintendo Switch [​IMG]

:)

Egg 007, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Matthew Lau1 Win User

Mincraft error 100 and 102

I can’t join online friends on Minecraft Nintendo switch
  3. Egg 007 Win User

Thank you for replying it will really help to get me back into minecraft multiplayer ;D
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I believe this is happening because your account is not configured to be able to play multiplayer games, in order for you to change this setting, your Microsoft account must be an adult, if it is configured as a child account, follow the procedure below, please.

If your account is a child/teenager you will have to ask an adult to create a Microsoft account and invite you to a family group so that person can manage your privacy settings. To create a family group, please use the information provided in the article below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

-Once an adult creates an account and adds you to their family group, they should follow the instructions below.

Visit the website: https://account.xbox.com/en-us/settings

The adult must have his account logged in at the moment, and then he will see your profile and hers, he must change the settings of his profile, in the case of the child.

In the privacy tab check that the options, "You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text" and Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" are set to allow.

Also, check the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab, and see if the ''You can join multiplayer games'' option is set to allow.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

It is always a pleasure to be able to help the community. You are always welcome.
  6. WRAITHbaister Win User

Minecraft bedrock server error while downloading packs from server. please try again

We recommend checking this => Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ – Home. You could also restart your router to troubleshoot the issue. If the link provided wasn't helpful, it would be best to get in touch with the Nintendo Switch support for further assistance. Keep in mind that this could also be from the game developer's side so might want to check with them as well in case there are no issues with the Nintendo Switch.
    I play on PS4 and I have the same problem. I can’t join any servers because of that.
Thema:

1. I can’t join any minecraft servers on Nintendo Switch - Similar Threads - can’t join minecraft

2. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  3. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...
  4. My friend can’t join my world on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can’t join my world on minecraft: So basically it was working before and then we get to today and it just wouldn’t let anyone on the world. I tried resetting my Xbox, resetting minecraft, even resetting my world and my internet...
  5. I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when...: Everything on my settings is set to open and I’m not on a family account. I was playing just fine the other day in a realm but now I can’t access the realm or a server...
  6. I can’t join my friends but I can join servers and my friends can’t join me in Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends but I can join servers and my friends can’t join me in Minecraft...: I have tried reinstalling the game, connecting to a different wifi and checking if multiplayer is enabled but nothing I’ve seen works. P.S. I am on an iPhone 12 Pro Max if that helps...
  7. Why can’t I join Minecraft servers and realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join Minecraft servers and realms?: Hello there- I can’t seem to join realms or servers on Minecraft suddenly. I was always able to before, but suddenly I’ve been unable to in the past weeks. I get the “You cannot play on Realms...
  8. When I try to join a realm in Minecraft it tells me I can’t because of the way my account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to join a realm in Minecraft it tells me I can’t because of the way my account...: I am on ps4 and I can’t find any information about how to fix this issue. I’ve done so much research but it just seems like nobody has the same problem. I really want to play on realms. I am not...
  9. Why can’t I join friends on my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join friends on my Minecraft account: For the past few weeks i have been trying to fix the unable to connect to world error that just started occurring when joining friends worlds, and nothing has worked. I know it is my account that...
  10. Can’t join realm in minecraft on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t join realm in minecraft on xbox: My son is trying to get on to a realm on minecraft which his friends are playing, there is space for him and he has Xbox live, his settings are set to allow multiplayer and clubs but the message...