I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

Discus and support I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JoelT3IG, Dec 21, 2023.

1. JoelT3IG
    JoelT3IG Guest

I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while and then I get an error message saying:

"Sorry, looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again."

I have exhausted basically all of my options trying to fix this. I have factory reset my console, I have power cycled multiple times, I have changed my DNS server multiple times, I have reset my modem multiple times and plugged in an ethernet cable. My NAT type is open, my packet loss and latency is fine and there are basically no issues with my internet connection.

Seriously. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible, I don't know how a bug like this has persisted for so long but it basically renders Discord useless on any console affected by it, it's been about a week for me and this is still happening. I can't communicate with my friends because of this.

ANY kind of insight into this problem would be helpful, because I frankly cannot be expected to be factory resetting my console and having the bug still be there.

:)

JoelT3IG, Dec 21, 2023
  2. monty LN Win User

I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How do I fix this ?

i have tried these steps and the problem persists, should i consider getting a replacement xbox?
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How do I fix this ?

Hello JoelT3IG,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble joining Discord voice calls on your Xbox Series X. I understand this is a frustrating issue that's been going on since April.

Based on the information you have provided, you have tried a number of solutions to solve the problem, but none of them have worked.

This suggests that the issue may be caused by a bug in the Discord software or the Xbox Series X.

Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:

Update Discord and Xbox Series X to the latest version. A recent update may have fixed the issue.

Check your Internet connection. Make sure your Internet connection is stable and has good speed.

Try joining a voice call on a PC or Mac. If you can join a voice call on another platform, the issue may be related to the Xbox Series X.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/using-discord-with-xbox

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  4. JoelT3IG Win User

Hi Marvina,

I have checked for updates, and my Xbox as well as Discord are all up to date.

I can join Discord calls just fine on my pc and phone, however I still can't on my Xbox.

It definitely seems to be a problem with the console but I have no way of knowing what it is.
  5. MarvinaPerez Win User

Please try to solve the problem you are having with Discord on your Xbox console by doing the following things:

1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

2. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 30 seconds.

3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

4. Check if the problem persists, if so, please reset your console to its factory settings keeping your games and applications as follows:

Go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keep games and apps.

5. Check again if the problem persists.
  6. Djouada Fares Win User

my controller suddenly stop working while its turned on

I play on xbox series x the games that i mentioned works perfectly fine but suddenly at a certain point the controller stops working so im obliged to remove the battery from my controller and leave the game and i still can't find a solution
Thema:

1. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How... - Similar Threads - can't join Discord

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. I can't join my friends world on mc from pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join my friends world on mc from pc: I can't join my friends world on minecraft bedrock. It says they aren't online right now and on the xbox app the join game and join party buttons are grayed out. All the settings are on for me to...
  4. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  5. Can't join server.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join server.: I can't join any servers or use realms. (Error 500) I am on Mac M1 and really want this fixed. f0e79959-8f29-479c-bd0b-10df1849f68e
  6. Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview: Hi.I have problem.minecraft beta can't join my friend in minecraft preview.I added him as a friend and he added me back and saw that he was online playing mincraft preview but couldn't enter his...
  7. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  8. Can someone help my xbox won't relink my discord account do I can't join any vcs

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone help my xbox won't relink my discord account do I can't join any vcs: About a hour ago I was gonna hop into a discord call with a couple friends and when I tried to open the server list it says "You need to link accounts again" and I've tried through all of the...
  9. can't join the xbox ambassadors discord

in XBoX on Windows
    can't join the xbox ambassadors discord: G'day, as the title says I am having trouble joining the Ambassadors discord server, I had managed to join before and was having trouble verifying, I was told to leave and rejoin to try again and...
  10. The "join party" option is greyed out on my xbox, and I can't join discord calls either on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The "join party" option is greyed out on my xbox, and I can't join discord calls either on...: The "join party" button is greyed out, i can't accept or send invites, and i can't join discord calls either. Please help. 45c385ce-35ef-49c5-a158-0c0a0fc8993d