I can’t join a Minecraft server

Discus and support I can’t join a Minecraft server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I created a Microsoft account to sign into Minecraft on my Ipad and when I tried to play on the servers it said “You cannot play online multiplayer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaxtonSwift, May 23, 2020.

1. PaxtonSwift
    PaxtonSwift Guest

So I created a Microsoft account to sign into Minecraft on my Ipad and when I tried to play on the servers it said “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up”. It might be something to do with the privacy settings,
    but i’m not sure. If you were wondering if i’m not old enough to play I am so that isn’t the problem.

:)

PaxtonSwift, May 23, 2020
  2. II Ben 03 II Win User

Your xbox account may be setup as a child account so it limits your online activity.
  3. Amanda L. Roberts Win User

Unable to connect to Minecraft world, 2 Xboxes in the same house

I’m her only Minecraft friend. I can’t join her and she can’t join me.
  4. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
  5. Bichsik Win User

Minecraft and privacy

No, I can’t only talk on the official Minecraft servers!
  6. Matthew Lau1 Win User

Mincraft error 100 and 102

I can’t join online friends on Minecraft Nintendo switch
Thema:

1. I can’t join a Minecraft server - Similar Threads - can’t join Minecraft

2. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  3. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...
  4. My friend can’t join my world on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can’t join my world on minecraft: So basically it was working before and then we get to today and it just wouldn’t let anyone on the world. I tried resetting my Xbox, resetting minecraft, even resetting my world and my internet...
  5. I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when...: Everything on my settings is set to open and I’m not on a family account. I was playing just fine the other day in a realm but now I can’t access the realm or a server...
  6. I can’t join my friends but I can join servers and my friends can’t join me in Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends but I can join servers and my friends can’t join me in Minecraft...: I have tried reinstalling the game, connecting to a different wifi and checking if multiplayer is enabled but nothing I’ve seen works. P.S. I am on an iPhone 12 Pro Max if that helps...
  7. Why can’t I join Minecraft servers and realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join Minecraft servers and realms?: Hello there- I can’t seem to join realms or servers on Minecraft suddenly. I was always able to before, but suddenly I’ve been unable to in the past weeks. I get the “You cannot play on Realms...
  8. When I try to join a realm in Minecraft it tells me I can’t because of the way my account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to join a realm in Minecraft it tells me I can’t because of the way my account...: I am on ps4 and I can’t find any information about how to fix this issue. I’ve done so much research but it just seems like nobody has the same problem. I really want to play on realms. I am not...
  9. Why can’t I join friends on my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join friends on my Minecraft account: For the past few weeks i have been trying to fix the unable to connect to world error that just started occurring when joining friends worlds, and nothing has worked. I know it is my account that...
  10. Can’t join realm in minecraft on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t join realm in minecraft on xbox: My son is trying to get on to a realm on minecraft which his friends are playing, there is space for him and he has Xbox live, his settings are set to allow multiplayer and clubs but the message...