I can't join a game on modern warfare with person I share the game with??

Discus and support I can't join a game on modern warfare with person I share the game with?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my boyfriend and I live in the same house. We game share his copy of Modern Warfare Warzone. I Can play all parts of the game fine. But it wont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KatieWigren, Oct 26, 2020.

1. KatieWigren
    KatieWigren Guest

So my boyfriend and I live in the same house. We game share his copy of Modern Warfare Warzone.

I Can play all parts of the game fine. But it wont let us play together?

Does any one know how to fix this??

:)

KatieWigren, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Coin Flips Win User

I really want to play MW2 but....

You are safe to play Modern Warfare 2, as long as you are not apart of any kind of mods. If a hacker joins your game, leave it immediately and report the person who was doing it, by filing a compliant.
  3. Todd Blanpied Win User

Can I game share the new call of duty modern warfare 2

Can I game share Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 with my son's xbox s and my pc?
  4. CoolIzzyTheDon Win User

Game sharing

Well he was at my house and i wonder if i could download modern warfare so i will not be trying to “game share” Thanks for the information
  5. gameshoes3003 Win User

What games have you 1000/1000'ed?

[quote user="Chris PharmD"]

*cough* bullsh*t *cough*

[/quote]

Modern Warfare 2 was my first and only title for a few months.

I had to do something other than rage at multiplayer.

But I still loathe that game.

Freakin peer pressure.

"Oh hey, friend (or more like ex-friend), buy an Xbox on black Friday and join me on Modern Warfare 2. What a fantastic (terrible) idea!"

Yeah, don't talk to that person much anymore...
  6. Jameserano Win User

LADIES AND FELLAS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FUN CLAN THAT CAN GET COMPETITIVE

i'm 17 could i join please?? I play Fifa 12, Gears 3 and Black Ops, can't wait to get modern warfare 3 and AC: Revelations
Thema:

1. I can't join a game on modern warfare with person I share the game with?? - Similar Threads - can't join game

2. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  3. I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.: Whenever somebody invites me, all I see is "Ask to Join". When I attempt to start a coop session, I can see players online, but no means to send an invite. Network status is Open, Multiplayer is...
  4. How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...: How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids and it was working a week ago eb69ba5e-fad3-437a-85f3-2f9d22a10e0c
  5. Joined windows gaming preview, can't use updated xbox accessories

in XboX Insiders
    Joined windows gaming preview, can't use updated xbox accessories: I recently bought an Xbox elite controller and wanted to use the paddles as keyboard keys for forza horizon 5, however that's only an option for inside members, luckily I've been one for the past...
  6. I can't join friends games on AOE 3 but they are able to join me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join friends games on AOE 3 but they are able to join me?: On age of empires 3 definitive edition I can not join friends game for ranked battle but they can join mine 83b38065-677d-4fff-b804-a9bc35ad5f67
  7. Help can't join friends games!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help can't join friends games!!!: I have an open NAT type and everything but I still can't join my friend's hosted games or host my own; however, I can join random online lobbies. Please if anyone can help this has been an issue...
  8. I can't invite friends or join them in games on my Xbox. Even though I have a network...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't invite friends or join them in games on my Xbox. Even though I have a network...: I logged on today. To play gta online with my friends. When I tried inviting them it said "no joinable parties or games" even after I see my friends playing fortnite. Please help me fix this error...
  9. Can't join any game in cod bo3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join any game in cod bo3: I can't join any game , it says there is 50 match then it switch to 0 match and even after waiting 1 hour it's still the same e473b342-4038-4597-9938-64e69cb31394
  10. I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...: Hello there please find a way to help me play with my live friends 0a43757f-312d-4431-9776-0b0810320e36