I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?

Discus and support I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, anyone can help? 820c1b38-910c-4d7c-9a18-20f2d07b9bdb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bobixaboxa, Aug 11, 2023.

1. bobixaboxa
    bobixaboxa Guest

I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?

Hey, I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, anyone can help?

:)

bobixaboxa, Aug 11, 2023
  2. bobixaboxa Win User

Tried all of those but nothing. Last command said Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.
  3. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Bobixaboxa,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

Please try doing the below steps:

Xbox console
    Turn off your Xbox by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
    Plug the console power cable back in.
    Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn it back on.

Reset your console:
    How to reset your Xbox console to factory defaults
    If you can access the guide by pressing the Xbox button , follow the steps in the “Reset using your console” section.

Reference: https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-0x80070490

Good Luck
    Regards
  4. bobixaboxa Win User

Hey, thanks for helping but this is on Windows.
  5. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) (DISM)

Note: Use the spaces or simply copy / paste the commands.

Click on windows start button, type CMD

Right click on " prompt command " and " run as admin "

Now type this commands DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

Press Enter.

Then, this command and Enter. DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Then this command and Enter. sfc /scannow

Regards
  6. Çetin Arda Yaşar Win User

Starfield Problems

I wanted to pre-install for Starfield, which cannot be passed through Xbox, but I get an article with error code 0x80070490, what should I do, the problem could not be solved, please help
Thema:

1. I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do? - Similar Threads - can't install update

2. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  3. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  4. I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...: Since I have bought the new laptop when I launch the xbox app it says the error code mentioned above and asks for updates and even after contacting the customer care and folllowing all the steos...
  5. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  6. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  7. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  8. i can't download/update/install games on my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't download/update/install games on my xbox series s: So last night i decided to play some cod cold war and copied the game from an eternal drive i had it on to my internal xbox drive. its 150 gig worth so not a small game. after it was done copying...
  9. I can't install game on Gamepass Ultimate on the PC or update games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install game on Gamepass Ultimate on the PC or update games.: I can stream them. What is wrong I havetried all advised steps. ee90efac-d459-4a48-8f38-3bf67b0cf026
  10. Xbox PC App stuck on checking for updates, can't download, cancel or pause installations.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App stuck on checking for updates, can't download, cancel or pause installations.: I can't download any game, it's stucked on 0 B/S everytime i launched xbox app the same is with canceling any installation or pausing I've tried to fix it, i repaired it and restarted MS and xbox...