I can't install Ubisoft games from Xbox Gamepass | Não consigo instalar jogos Ubisoft do...

Discus and support I can't install Ubisoft games from Xbox Gamepass | Não consigo instalar jogos Ubisoft do... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; English: I can't install any Ubisoft game listed on the Gamepass. Before install the game, properly, it always order me to install Ubisoft Connect even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matheus Damasio Sheeyy, Apr 24, 2023.

1. I can't install Ubisoft games from Xbox Gamepass | Não consigo instalar jogos Ubisoft do...

English:
    I can't install any Ubisoft game listed on the Gamepass. Before install the game, properly, it always order me to install Ubisoft Connect even when it's already installed. Well, I install or reinstall it, I log in and nothing happens, every time. I can't install a game like, Watch Dogs 2, Assassin's Creed Origins/Odissey, Far Cry because of this. I have the gamepass ultimate subscription and I am on PC.

Português:

Não estou conseguindo instalar jogos da Ubisoft pelo Gamepass. Antes de começar a instalar o jogo, ele me pede pra instalar o Ubisoft Connect, ainda que já esteja instalado. Eu instalo/reinstalo, faço login e nada acontece, toda vez. Não dá pra instalar nenhum jogo da Ubi, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed Odyssey/Origins, Far Cry porque acontece isso com todos. Eu tenho o Gamepass Ultimate e estou no PC.

:)

Matheus Damasio Sheeyy, Apr 24, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

I can't install Ubisoft games from Xbox Gamepass | Não consigo instalar jogos Ubisoft do Gamepass

3. Dario Moraes Win User

Instalação interrompida [Installation interrupted]

não consigo instalar jogos midia fisica, uns instalam e outros não.

esta ocorrencia esta cada vez maior.

um exemplo: comprei o state of decay 2 novo lacrado e n instala.

[Translation - I can not install games physical media, some install and others do not.

This is becoming more and more.

An example: I bought the new state of decay 2 sealed and N installs.]
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Ubisoft taken off of Xbox for PC?

i see no point in starting ubisoft games within gamepass app/xbox app when you have to have ubisoft connect installed and all xbox app does is launch the games within the ubisoft app. as with EA games you will not get achievements and it uses the ubisoft servers.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Why is the install button not working solely on Xbox Game Pass games that use Ubisoft Connect?

I appreciate your efforts. If your Ubisoft account is linked to your correct Xbox profile, you should be able to download your Game Pass games directly from the Ubisoft Connect app.

If you still can't install it from the Ubisoft connect app, I am afraid that the issue may have something to do with the Ubisoft connect app because only games from Ubisoft have this issue. I recommend that you report it or ask assistance from the Ubisoft Support team here https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/contact
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

All I want to do is play Far cry 5 with an Xbox linked account so I can play Co-op with my brother without paying extra every month for it.

farcry 5 is only available with an xbox gamepass account but you need to install the ubisoft app and have an ubisoft account linked to access it as the game is not available on windows store full stop, the game is only available on ubisoft store, steam store, gog and i think epic, also farcry 5 is not cross platform meaning you cannot play with those on console.

Having gamepass for pc lets you play the following:

EA play games( you must install the ea desktop app and link accounts, there are no cheevos)

ubisoft titles ( you must install the ubisoft connect app and have the accounts linked, only select titles which there are about 5 or 6 available, no cheevos)

gamepass games available in the xbox app.
Thema:

I can't install Ubisoft games from Xbox Gamepass | Não consigo instalar jogos Ubisoft do...

1. I can't install Ubisoft games from Xbox Gamepass | Não consigo instalar jogos Ubisoft do... - Similar Threads - can't install Ubisoft

2. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  3. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  4. I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...: Since I have bought the new laptop when I launch the xbox app it says the error code mentioned above and asks for updates and even after contacting the customer care and folllowing all the steos...
  5. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  6. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  7. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  8. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  9. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  10. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....