I can’t install the physical copy of spyro reignited trilogy on Xbox series x

Discus and support I can’t install the physical copy of spyro reignited trilogy on Xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got the physical copy of Spyro reignited trilogy and when I put the disc in it get to 2.46 gb and says installation stopped I have fully shut... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthew_609, Feb 11, 2022.

1. Matthew_609
    Matthew_609 Guest

I just got the physical copy of Spyro reignited trilogy and when I put the disc in it get to 2.46 gb and says installation stopped

I have fully shut my Xbox down and unplug from the mains for 5 minutes and it still stops at 2.46 gb

I have made my Xbox go into offline mode and tried to install it that way and I still get installation stopped at 2.46 gb

It can’t be the disc or the Xbox because I can install other games from the disk on the series x and works perfectly fine and I know the disk works because I have an old Xbox One and it’s installed fully on the Xbox One but I don’t want it on the Xbox One I want it on the series X

And if someone asks what version of Spyro I have I have the Second release of the game that has the entire game on the disk which is 43 GB

:)

Matthew_609, Feb 11, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Kindly try to install the digital version of the game.

1. Open the Xbox app on your mobile device.

2. Search for the game that cannot be installed

3. Press Download to console and select the destination console

4. Once the game has been installed on that console, the disc can be inserted to play
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Matthew_609, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Thank you so much for the detailed information and it seems like you have performed all the necessary steps. Kindly clear your local saved games then try to install the game again.

1. Eject the disc from your console.

2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

3. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices.

4. Select Clear local saved games.

Note Selecting this option will not delete any games or progress you have saved in the Xbox cloud. It will only clear data you have saved locally.

5. Select Yes to confirm.

6. Once your console restarts, try installing the game again.

If that still didn't work, kindly install the game through the Xbox App on your mobile device. Simply search the game then click "Download to console". Insert the disc once the game is fully installed.
  4. Matthew_609 Win User

Just to let you know fish didn’t work as well I’m just going to download it from the app

it’s weird though that he downloads on the Xbox One but not on series X
  5. Matthew_609 Win User

Clearing the local Storage didn’t work and I already knew about the Xbox app install it’s just I don’t have the best Wi-Fi it’s gonna take probably two days to install

That’s the reason I got the Spyro that had the entire game on the disk in the first place
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

perhaps you’re not taking the update?

In the meantime, You can use the data transfer feature to send it over your home network to the series X. You can also use a thumb drive or external hard drive to do it.
Thema:

1. I can’t install the physical copy of spyro reignited trilogy on Xbox series x - Similar Threads - can’t install physical

2. Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox: I just started setting up dev mode on my Xbox but now I’m trying to install safe exit and the other things I need but I keep getting hit with an error message saying the install failed can someone...
  3. I can’t get mw3 to install?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get mw3 to install?: Hi , I had to uninstall mw3 because it wouldn’t update now it won’t download or install 05b38637-29df-4f72-b9c1-86cca6ad5c32
  4. Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr: It’s my understanding that Xbox game pass core includes rainbow six siege. This is the only reason I bought the game pass. However, when I go to install it I’m only give the option to buy game...
  5. Can’t install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install Forza Horizon 5: I’m trying to install Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass through my PC. I had it in the past but now that I have disk space in reinstalling it. However, I tried to install it and the button greyed out,...
  6. Two Xbox’s one has all of our games to play an other only has them installed can’t be played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Xbox’s one has all of our games to play an other only has them installed can’t be played: Two Xbox’s the Xbox series x has all my games and DLC on it. Well my Xbox one can see everything installed but can’t play any games or DLC. For example I have a sims 4 disc so I put that in to...
  7. Can’t install MW3 on xbox one? Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install MW3 on xbox one? Please help: Hi; I bought MW3 on xbox one and tried to install, but keep getting error message saying can’t launch this. I’ve cleared my cache by holding the power button and unplugging. I’ve also...
  8. Can’t install anything on my asus computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t install anything on my asus computer: Hi, I need some advice regarding windows 11 pro, I can’t install anything on my Asus gaming pc can’t install updates, can’t install iTunes I got ea install and install paradise burnout but that’s...
  9. Why can’t I install Conan exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install Conan exiles: I’m trying to install Conan exiles on gamepass and it says it’s installable but when I try to install it it says it’s not sold separately and only lets me download the nudity dlc but it shows on...
  10. I have two minecraft games installed and I can’t uninstall either of them does anyone know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have two minecraft games installed and I can’t uninstall either of them does anyone know...: Does anyone know how I can fix this issue with me having two Minecraft’s d78dab61-ebdf-4de3-b58d-5c4d5c4d179d