I can't install my purchased game from microsoft store

Discus and support I can't install my purchased game from microsoft store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have reset my windows recently (keeping my personal files) and not I cannot install my purchased games from Microsoft store. Forza 3 Horizon,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Phil_Me, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Phil_Me
    Phil_Me Guest

I have reset my windows recently (keeping my personal files) and not I cannot install my purchased games from Microsoft store. Forza 3 Horizon, Minecraft and Gears of War. when I goto my library from the store settings and click "all owned" I see my
    games however when I click on the games it asks to install to an available drive but when I click the drive I want nothing ever happens. When I check the drive that I want to install the game on it has the WindowsApps folder still there. I wonder if this
    could be conflicting. I have tried reset store, removing and uninstalling store as well. I'm using win 10 pro 64bit, nvidia 1080ti gpu, intel 4790k cpu, 32gb DDR3 ram. These were previously installed and were working fine

:)

Phil_Me, Nov 20, 2018
  2. I can't install sea of thieves

I purchased a Xbox Game Pass subscription and when I try to install the game I can't install sea of thieves
    the game on its page in the microsoft store, the skill knocks it outI can't install my purchased game from microsoft store :product sea of thieves is currently unavailable

АлексейБершов, Nov 20, 2018
  3. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 not showing in my library

Hi!

Be sure you use the correct account used to redeem the game. Open Microsoft Store and search the game to install it.

If you can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store, you can follow these
    instructions

DominumStige, Nov 20, 2018
  4. I can't install my purchased game from microsoft store

Hi!

This sounds pretty frustrating and I'm sorry you are experiencing this issue. Is the drive external by chance? You may want to try reformatting the drive to see if it will allow you to download again.

InvaderMothman, Nov 20, 2018
  5. Phil_Me
    Phil_Me Guest
    it's a fairly new internal drive about 4 months old, western digital black 6tb. I don't have a free external drive currently with enough space to back it all up and reformat. would rather not delete and have to recover and redownload everything again as
    it would be extremely time consuming.

Phil_Me, Nov 20, 2018
  6. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you're having an issue with installing games you own from the Microsoft store. What I recommend doing is checking to make sure your windows 10 pc is up to date. After doing so can you try installing
    the games to a different folder on the hard drive? Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Nov 20, 2018
  7. Phil_Me
    Phil_Me Guest
    Hey I just tried to install on my other internal drive and it did work! however the drive that would install is very short on space and there is not enough space to keep it on there. I would need my games installed on the other

Phil_Me, Nov 20, 2018
  8. IRB
    IRB Guest

It sounds like the install files are still on the other partition which is why is stupid after you chose it.

Perhaps you could test by renaming the folders on that drive and then seeing if it will install. If could be confused.

9. Phil_Me
    Phil_Me Guest
    Sorry could you please elaborate? "which is why is stupid after you chose it."

Phil_Me, Nov 21, 2018
  10. IRB
    IRB Guest
    Sorry could you please elaborate? "which is why is stupid after you chose it."

Sorry, terrible phone auto correct. Nothing stupid at all.

It was supposed to say it stalled.

Sorry, should have reread that before clicking to post.

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: