i can't install free trial of minecraft from the store

Discus and support i can't install free trial of minecraft from the store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i can't install free trial of minecraft from the store when i open it in stor it says you own a trail but i cant install it and i dont have one please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Muhammad Hasnat, Jul 15, 2023.

1. i can't install free trial of minecraft from the store

i can't install free trial of minecraft from the store when i open it in stor it says you own a trail but i cant install it and i dont have one please help me

i can't install free trial of minecraft from the store [​IMG]

:)

Muhammad Hasnat, Jul 15, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Muhammad, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

Please try accessing the game by following the steps below:

Open the Xbox app or the Microsoft store on your PC, then search and download the Minecraft launcher.

Now, open the Minecraft launcher, and you should be able to start the free trial for Minecraft Windows edition.

Lastly, please make sure you’re logged in to the desired Microsoft account on the Xbox app, the Minecraft launcher and the Microsoft Store.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

I understand. But have you tried to download the Bundle Installer on the Xbox Store? I see on your screenshot that you are trying to download it using the Minecraft for Windows link, not the Bundle link:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraf...

See if it still shows as Free Trial or Install To.
  4. Joseph Baruch Win User

Why do i need to pay money to play games i own?

its not a free trial? microsoft gave out free windows keys for minecraft years ago and thats how i got a free version of the windows version of minecraft which would mean there is no purchase option specially since it happened before you guys stupified the microsoft store beyond belief if its a free trial then wow a few years worth of a free trial thats a first
  5. Karl Declaro Win User

Question about the free 1 month Xbox Gold trial

No, we purchased it from a department store.

So does this mean I can't activate the free trial if I create another account?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft for Windows trial not available.

Hi Sujay, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly launch your Microsoft Store App then search "Minecraft for Windows", click the game then you will see "Free Trial", once you click that you will have an option to install the Free Trial.

This can be done on Microsoft Store App only.
Thema:

1. i can't install free trial of minecraft from the store - Similar Threads - can't install free

2. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  3. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  4. I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...: Since I have bought the new laptop when I launch the xbox app it says the error code mentioned above and asks for updates and even after contacting the customer care and folllowing all the steos...
  5. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  6. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  7. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  8. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  9. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  10. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...