I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?

Discus and support I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble installing assasins creed Valhalla on my PC via the xbox app as it won't let it install in English? It is giving me the option to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by greenelf1967, Jan 11, 2024.

1. greenelf1967
    greenelf1967 Guest

I am having trouble installing assasins creed Valhalla on my PC via the xbox app as it won't let it install in English? It is giving me the option to install in other various languages except for English?

English is my native tongue and i live in the UK and have never had this problem also it can't be due to the Ubisoft app either as that is set up for the Uk and previous games have all installed in English without asking can anyone help please

:)

greenelf1967, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Greenelf1967, my name is Oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public user to user support forum. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and we have no access to any user account.

I understand that you are having problems to install Assassin's Creed Valhalla on your PC through the Xbox application. According to the information you have provided me, the application is giving you the option to install the game in other languages except in English. English is your mother tongue and you live in the United Kingdom, so it is strange that you cannot install the game in English.

There are several reasons why this could be happening. One possibility is that the Xbox application is configured for a language other than English. To check this, open the Xbox application and go to configuration> General> Language. Make sure the selected language is English.

Another possibility is that there is a problem with the regional configuration of your PC. To check this, open the control panel and go to region and time. Make sure the country or selected region is the United Kingdom.

If you have checked the Xbox application configuration and the regional configuration of your PC and you still can't install the game in English, you can try the following steps:

Restart your PC. This can solve temporary problems that may be causing the problem.

Update the Xbox application. Xbox application updates usually include errors corrections that can solve problems.

Reinstall the Xbox application. This can solve more serious problems that may be causing the problem.
    If you have tried all these steps and you still can't install the game in English, you can contact Microsoft's support to get help.

I hope this information will help you.

Kind regards,
    Oskayra.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Series S infinite game download glitch

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

It may be requiring more storage for the installation to be complete.

Would it be okay if you cancel the installation then uninstall other games before reinstalling Assasins Creed Valhalla?

Please make sure to perform a power cycle after uninstalling some games then reinstalling Assasins Creed Valhalla.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  4. MarkStronks Win User

Xbox Game Stops Installing

5. Kyle Ellis Win User

Which Assasins Creed?

Assasins creed 3 will be the best in my opinion. but from the ones out so far i like assasins creed 2.
  6. badman83 Win User

I can't play my game disc's as they ask me to purchase full game.

I'm going to try an install of assassins creed Valhalla from disc,
Thema:

1. I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app? - Similar Threads - can't install assasin's

2. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  3. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  4. I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...: Since I have bought the new laptop when I launch the xbox app it says the error code mentioned above and asks for updates and even after contacting the customer care and folllowing all the steos...
  5. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  6. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  7. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  8. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  9. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  10. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...