i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

Discus and support i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/burnmyskin, Apr 18, 2024.

1. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried

three factory resets

change dns

use phone hotspot

offline factory reset with pendrive

use another acc to install

restart my router

and more i forgot lol

can anyone help me?

version: 10.0.25398.4086

submitted by /u/burnmyskin
    [link] [comments]

/u/burnmyskin, Apr 18, 2024
  2. Scott190489 Win User

Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass

I fixed the problem with an forced little WIndows 10 update, not the upgrade. Now I can install via MS Store, Xbox beta app still cant install games for me. Previously I was able to install all game via store, but not Gears 5.
  3. Mr Capt Average Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

You are not alone, i am having the same problem, nome of my games are updating and i cant install any apps!
  4. Jor42 Win User

Apps

Ya I cant install any apps. It wont even start to install, I can install games. Iv tried hard reboot its been a few days.
  5. MikhailBose Win User

Xbox app stuck on 'Choose a drive' with no options when installing

I have tried all the above Steps still i cant install any games because Xbox app cant detect my hard drives while installing, the drives show up in the options to select!! the only games that can be installed are from other stores like UPlay
  6. unclepenny Win User

INSTALLATION STOPPED when installing game from store

I also cannot download other games/game updates but can only install apps.
Thema:

i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

1. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates - Similar Threads - cant install apps

2. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  3. Cant Install Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Install Xbox app: I'm trying to install Xbox app on windows but it says " Opps something went wrong" , This problem was there since last year. Don't you people want us to buy game pass?? your paying 70 Billion to...
  4. Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005: my games will download all the way until the end, when its about to finish I get an error , I try to restart and get the same thing every time. 5218a110-5124-4741-a1f4-fd146c0771b1
  5. Xbox App for Windows PC cant install nor Update anything anymore - error 80070490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App for Windows PC cant install nor Update anything anymore - error 80070490: Hey there Xbox Community, i changed to Windows 11 a few month now and hell, its been a rollercoaster. I thought having an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate could be nice addition to my pile of shame but -...
  6. Cant install any game on the xbox app pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install any game on the xbox app pc: [img] I get this whenever i try installing a game on xbox game pass for pc..... ive tried everything like reseting the apps cache including ms store can anyone help me...
  7. Cant install Dead By Daylight on Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Dead By Daylight on Xbox app: Whenever i click install it pops up with the progress for one second then gives me this error. [img] I have tried updating my pc, reinstalling xbox app, reinstalling xbox gaming services and...
  8. microsoft store downloads at abysmal speeds and cant install xbox app, is there a fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store downloads at abysmal speeds and cant install xbox app, is there a fix?: so I've seen MANY options across forums on how to fix this, from resetting the app from the settings, to the PowerShell reset and the download throttling. I have tried everything i can find to...
  9. I cant install, cancel, delete and of my games on the Xbox pc app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install, cancel, delete and of my games on the Xbox pc app: The app just doesn't want to work. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling the gaming services. Repairing resetting and terminating all the apps. downgraded to windows 11. Absolutely everything....
  10. xbox app on pc, using xbox game pass, cant install some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app on pc, using xbox game pass, cant install some games: i have an xbox game pass for pc. in the xbox app, which has been working fine. now i cant install some of the games on the xbox game pass list(list will follow) i click a game, it shows the...