i Can't Insert A Disk into my XBox One S

Discus and support i Can't Insert A Disk into my XBox One S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with my console, whenever i try to insert a disk, the slot doesn't open, it blocks my disk, and when i try to verify if there's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YoItzCeeYT, Nov 16, 2019.

1. YoItzCeeYT
    YoItzCeeYT Guest

Hello, I have a problem with my console, whenever i try to insert a disk, the slot doesn't open, it blocks my disk, and when i try to verify if there's already a disk inside by clicking the little white button next to it, it makes some weird noises, is there
    a solution for that ? please help, i just bought minecraft and it really hurts to know that i'm not gonna be able to play it...

Thank you

:)

YoItzCeeYT, Nov 16, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

I think it's a mechanical problem of the disk compartment, I suggest you contact the support.
  3. J4CK93 Win User

As per the replies above, do not try and force a disc into your console.

If its still in warranty, contact Microsoft support and they may send it off for a replacement.

If you have an external warranty, they may repair or replace your console for free, or a small surcharge.
  4. KLOWN4LIFE Win User

5. annix Win User

Along with the suggestions and links above, don’t ever try and force a disc into your drive. If it is not accepting a disc it is likely that you have one jammed inside your console, and trying to force another in can damage the drives components further.
    If you’ve tried the troubleshooting steps at the provided links and have no luck, you should definitely contact Xbox Support or your local Microsoft Store directly about a hardware repair.
  6. GatorsFan21288 Win User

Is my Xbox One defective?

My xbox one doesn't want to read disk at times it takes inserting and ejecting til it works, but during this process xbox one makes a kind of grinding sound. What causing that and it can't be normal?
Thema:

1. i Can't Insert A Disk into my XBox One S - Similar Threads - Can't Insert Disk

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  6. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. Can't insert disc into Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't insert disc into Xbox One X: I had a game disc get stuck inside my One X earlier today (i.e. pressing the eject button did nothing) and had to use a paper clip to manually eject the disc. Now that the disc is out, I can't get...
  9. I can't insert my Credit card information. It keeps asking to check my bank. Any ideas on...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't insert my Credit card information. It keeps asking to check my bank. Any ideas on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/picke192 [link] [comments]
  10. We can't play games, saying to insert disc and it is in the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    We can't play games, saying to insert disc and it is in the console: We put our disc in to console and its saying to insert disc or get it from store, is there a current problem as it was fine yesterday, please advise, thanks. a35e6abd-5df4-4cc2-b035-a225aa57ed9c